Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Did we really expect Off Roadeo to be anything other than a watered down first experience for people whoā€™ve never driven off road?

If you want watched the ride alongs, it was very watered down. See, we can drive over some rubble: rock crawling! Put it in the modes is so easy. ...

Last edited:

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maybe my interpretation was a little different than others but my interpretation was Ford teaching those that attend the basic fundamentals of off-roading using the Bronco's tech. I don't think it was ever Ford's interpretation to teach people attending to do Hell's Revenge backwards, barefoot, in the snow, going both ways...

Sponsored

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

don't like it? Don't go, nobody has to, LOL.
I'm sure these will be hard to get a reservation for.

I'd never expect Ford to offer cars to drive around for free and possibly flood them, float down a river or roll down some extreme hill.

I'm looking forward to either Nevada or Utah. Which ever I can get into at a fitting time.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yep, at least untill everyone gets there broncos. :unsure:
Until people find out their KFC bucket wonā€™t fit in the cup holder or that the vinyl floors wonā€™t contain a large Slurpee spillingā€¦

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am just more curious if there is a more advanced stage in all of this. I totally get the LCD aspect and I have no issues with that.

It is Free to us 2 and 4 door body on frame buyers. So take that for what it is worth. I am also interested in the MOAB one. I am not expecting to run super difficult stuff...people thinking they are going to be doing all the crazy stuff we saw Ford testing are going to be sad pandas šŸ¼.

At the same time I have friends with driveways more challenging than some of the beginner stuff.

Sponsored

xcxv

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
People walking right by the artificial puddle
Ford Bronco Off Rodeo looks disappointing 99038F68-E22B-4E40-B3E1-0035414BC0A6

Ford Bronco Off Rodeo looks disappointing 30F00184-CF44-4020-8493-0D371CF0584C

Bronco Sport owners only lmao

Bodge Garage

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Land Rover Discovery, Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

These events are feel good events put on by the manufacturer to market the vehicle and lifestyle as well as teach new inductees the hows and whatfors of their new purchase. I teach at the same type of owners events with Land Rover. It was really fun to share my knowledge of the vehicle and how to use it. People wod come out of these weekends with a completely new understanding of there vehicle. Some of what we taught translated to daily life as well. Many of these people never put the truck in low range again and who cares. When we had a sometimes we would get the guy that had done it all so we would give them some additional challenges, and every time their talk was bigger than their walk.
These are just fun Bronco events. If you want to go run 9/10ths go find your own trail.

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hemisfear

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bronco Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

"Water fording"? GTFOH! Is that what they consider fording? Water up to the undercarriage? I see warranties getting revoked like that Gladiator that had a little mud in the grille. SMDH!

Ford Bronco Off Rodeo looks disappointing dog-blah-blah-blah

Ford Bronco Off Rodeo looks disappointing dog-blah-blah-blah
Donā€™t know, but if itā€™s anything like the ST Octane Academy it Iā€™ll be a blast!
Sponsored