First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach-E GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does anyone have any way or know how to get this removed?

I signed up when I got my VIN but didn't make a reservation because I wasn't sure when I was going. Now I have my Bronco and know what event and when I want to go but the website doesn't let me change delivery taken to remove the charge.

Hoping someone can help because I called the 800 number and got voicemail. I also sent an email but I'm hoping I can fix this sooner than later.

EDIT: Never mind. Apparently just calling back a few times was all I needed. They fixed it over the phone in 2 minutes and let me know there's no way to change it myself. They have to do it on their end.
Sponsored

Last edited:

aggrad2010

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I had to pay the deposit even though I already had delivery of mine. Just figured it was required for everyone.

OP
OP

400HPMustang

Badlands
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach-E GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had to pay the deposit even though I already had delivery of mine. Just figured it was required for everyone.
The deposit is more if you haven't taken delivery yet.

OP
OP

400HPMustang

Badlands
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach-E GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ahhh.. That makes sense. Sorry to not have anything useful for you then!
No worries. I'd edited the post to say they finally picked up the phone and took care of it.

Sponsored

Planet_Express_IV

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

No worries. I'd edited the post to say they finally picked up the phone and took care of it.
I emailed them and then they called back right away today asking about changing the account status, they may have thought I also wanted help to book the reservation, but really I only needed the vehicle status changed for the lower deposit since I didn't book anything yet. Though that does set the 1 year limit.

OP
OP

400HPMustang

Badlands
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach-E GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I emailed them and then they called back right away today asking about changing the account status, they may have thought I also wanted help to book the reservation, but really I only needed the vehicle status changed for the lower deposit since I didn't book anything yet. Though that does set the 1 year limit.
Ah yeah. I am going to Las Vegas in June so I booked my reservation for when I'm there so well within the one year limit

BeachBronco21

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks for the info! I need to get my status changed too and was wondering about this.

Planet_Express_IV

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ah yeah. I am going to Las Vegas in June so I booked my reservation for when I'm there so well within the one year limit
There's no harm in doing it this way as long as you know you are able to book it within the time limit, which of course you plan to. Just noting that for the rest of us who have yet to plan.

I emailed [email protected] at 1:31 pm and got a call back at 1:44 pm, so at least under certain conditions they are very responsive.

LostInArizona

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands non-sas 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just did my off-roadeo last week, no deposit, haven't taken delivery yet, even got a 500 gift certificate from my dealership! Lol! 😁

OP
OP

400HPMustang

Badlands
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach-E GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just did my off-roadeo last week, no deposit, haven't taken delivery yet, even got a 500 gift certificate from my dealership! Lol! 😁
Uh. I’m jealous. How’d you manage no deposit?

I didn’t get anything from my dealer but I wasn’t asking either. I was happy paying MSRP 😁
Sponsored