Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Finally decided to join the party. This thing is absolutely amazing and reminds me a great deal of the EB I owned a couple decades ago.

I'm in for the base model 2dr manual. I only need 33" tires so I'll throw some old school 16" white wagon wheels on with some 285/75/16 tires and call it a day. Red with white top just like my EB.
I also will go with the base, but auto. I'm with you on tires,33's are perfect, but think I will go with the Sasquatch (w 35's :confused: ) to get the lockers and upgraded suspension. 4.7 axles are a bit deep, but right for 35's. 33's w/4.27's would be ideal
Sponsored

desert_rat

Big Bend
First Name
Leslie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

any word on how much space is in the backseat of the 2 door? and if the seats fold down or can be removed?
thinking the 4 door is more space than i need 90% of the time, but also don't like the idea of squishing my dad or brother in the backseat of the 2 door ?

eBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Mr. C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mariner, 2016 CMAX, 2017 F-150 Platinum FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I absolutely love it. I just wish I could be happy with a lower trim but I know I need at least the black diamond with options.

I am super disappointed in the tow rating and hope there is a yet-to-be-seen tow package that ups that number. I really want a rock buggy and to tow it with my Bronco, but just the trailer alone is going to be 2k pounds. Both 2 and 4 door having the same tow rating doesn’t really make sense to me, idk though. Will just have to wait and see. I might just have to buy a beater truck to tow with.
Beater trucks start at 10K

csj

Outer Banks
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Tacoma OR
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So far I like it...but not that much. Very disappointed with the 2.7 hp and the tow rating. I like the lack of carpeting, but the exterior styling is sort of odd, definitely not as cool as a JLR or JLUR. I'll have to see if a better tow rating comes out.

Sponsored

Metal_Horses

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Bronco, 1969 Mustang, 85 SVO, Mach-e
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Doesn't look like the 2 door can store the doors in the back. They only say that can happen in the 4 door.

You think 2 doors and roof panels can fit back here?
Ford Bronco Official 2021 Ford Bronco Info Thread: Specs, Wallpapers, Photos, Videos, Colors, Trims 1594698279646

Sponsored

JH1026

Black Diamond
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Yaris, 2016 Camry
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I love the Black Diamond trim level, but I wish it came with the front locker and 33's like the Badlands. I'd be curious to see what the price comparison is for a Black Diamond with the Sasquatch Package and the base Badlands Trim. If the Black Diamond with Sasquatch is less than a base Badlands, that might be the route I take even though I really don't need 35's.

Reactions: BE_

Klup

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A4, Lexus UX250h
Brand new member. My first car 15 years ago was an all black ‘95 Bronco. That’s all I wanted when I turned 16. Loved it to death. Love what I saw tonight arguably even more. The 2 Door Basequatch 7 speed manual belongs in my driveway immediately.

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

broncoday1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma 2019 TRD Bro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Doesn't look like the 2 door can store the doors in the back. They only say that can happen in the 4 door.

You think 2 doors and roof panels can fit back here?
Ford Bronco Official 2021 Ford Bronco Info Thread: Specs, Wallpapers, Photos, Videos, Colors, Trims 1594698279646
Possibly. However, thank god it doesn't have this stupidity:

Speaker in the trunk floor. o_O
Ford Bronco Official 2021 Ford Bronco Info Thread: Specs, Wallpapers, Photos, Videos, Colors, Trims WeatherTech_40745_Cargo_Liner_15-18_Jeep_Wrangler_Unlimited_JK_Subwoofer_Cut_Black_Install_1

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs