Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Good Lord, I get this coming from the base guys, sans sasquatch, the purists. But from someone who needs about every gadget under the sun, it's amusing. I wonder what the Lux package in 1967 included. :ROFLMAO:
Carpets
Sponsored

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Look Pop we sell the airboat now, we have a Bronco everglades :p

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Exclusively for reservation holders. Salty reservation holders how do you feel about this?
Mild interest.
2.7 would be much greater interest.

desert sand and limited availability are interesting

also I’m just another day 2 reservationists with no build date

JTBros

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GR Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Big fan of the wheels and fenders and really wish they'd give it a manual. Gotta love how Ford still has that locked to just Badlands with High package and up. I'm imagining at this point we'll see a Heritage edition for next year, offer price protection through '23, then refresh in '24 and price protection goes bye bye while res holders are still waiting and now forced to pay a higher price. Not like Ford will keep to their word on customers getting reimbursed for the more basic bumper or off-roadeo at that point. They'll just count on them forgetting that.

Hope the next 4Runner is neat.

CashOfLegend

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2009 Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Warn Zeon 10S can be had for $1500.
$3500 is from Ford and the Ford spec (faster unloaded line speed by the articles).

I could get a base and start cheaping out everything and build a "comparable" rig cheaper. That is an inaccurate and disingenuous comparison. If that is your point buy a base and start scrounging. That isn't what this is.

EDIT: FWIW - a Black Diamond as close as you can get it to Everglades spec is $50,305 (compared to $54,495 for the 'Glades) for a $4,190 difference. No winch, bull bar, moved vents, snorkel or 12" screen.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Zeebo390

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang GT, 2016 Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Very cool but not sure about the marketing angle on this. There are thousands of week 1 reservation holders without builds, dealer markups out the ass, and the raptor just came out. It’s not like this special edition is gonna raise interest any higher or drum up extra sales. Is this really as simple as Ford squeezing an extra few thousand margin out of a unique color and wheel combo, a goofy fender sticker, and a handful of easy aftermarket bolt-ons?

Last edited:

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
They are copying Jeep's playbook, put out a continuous line of special editions with "Bold New Decals"
The difference is Jeep can deliver. They just announced the High Tide with the XR Package two days ago and promised delivery by Jeep Beach Week in Daytona at the end of April.

N8Mash

Black Diamond
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GTI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
C'mon people! It goes like this:

Marketing...........(big separation)................engineering..............(big separation).............manufacturing

Just because manufacturing isn't keeping up doesn't mean all the other Ford departments and employees are just going to sit around on their hands.

Sure it's not a good look, but it's how big OEM's work.

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
$3500 is from Ford and the Ford spec (faster unloaded line speed by the articles).

I could get a base and start cheaping out everything and build a "comparable" rig cheaper. That is an inaccurate and disingenuous comparison. If that is your point buy a base and start scrounging. That isn't what this is.
How much faster does it unload to turn a $1535 winch into a $3500 winch?

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So here are some questions asked by Laura of Bronco Nation and answered by Esteban, the Bronco brand manager, off camera at the auto show.

• Everglades DOES have signature headlights/led taillights
  • Fenders are NOT the same -- exclusive to the trim. Flares won't be compatible either, of course.
  • Order holders that are unscheduled can get this Make sure you 99 your order. If you have a reservation, convert to an order and 99 it ASAP.
  • Aux switches are standard.
  • Graphics can NOT be optioned out of.
  • Looking at the same delivery timing as Bronco Raptor -- summer 2022.

Last edited:

Sponsored

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That would be sweet but chances are it would be so pricey that it would be cheaper to just get a Badlands. Got to replace the screen, the controller (unless it uses the same APIM?), re-program all the modules (would need a dealer to help you), buy a whole new dash trim, etc.

Maybe if you found a junked Bronco and got the parts from there you could do it economically, but otherwise... 💰. If you manage to do it for under $5000 I'd be surprised.
Obviously you know more about this than I do. LOL.

It was my initial reaction to the Everglades. Thinking BD fits my usage much better with or without SAS. I do like Everglades and EG is growing on me as a color option, that I'll probably end up going with on the Bronco.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

So here are some questions answered by Esteban off camera at the auto show.

• Everglades DOES have signature headlights/led taillights
  • Fenders are NOT the same -- exclusive to the trim. Flares won't be compatible either, of course.
  • Order holders that are unscheduled can get this Make sure you 99 your order. If you have a reservation, convert to an order and 99 it ASAP.
  • Aux switches are standard.
  • Graphics can NOT be optioned out of.
  • Looking at the same delivery timing as Bronco Raptor -- summer 2022.
Can you get close enough to look at the fender wheel arch inside of the flare. Does it really look different?

(Everything a Ford person says gets a lot of side eye from me.)

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'll say one thing for Ford. Their aspirations out perform their output. They can't even get first day, first hour reservation filled, but they forge ahead with stuff like this.

CashOfLegend

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2009 Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Those wheels remind me of KMC KM720 Roswells.
Ford Bronco Official Debut: Everglades Bronco: Specs, Video, Photos, Pricing, Availability 1644523182565

YetiBronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Raptor F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Instead of Sasquatch on fender sticker it should have been the "Skunk Ape" since it is in the everglades.
Sponsored