Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BADLANDS/SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

See link.

https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:https://www.motorweek.org/auto_news/this_just_in/ford-bronco-everglades-appears-online-and-at-chicago-auto-show

everglades-bronco-photos-pricing-8-jpg.jpg

Ford has unveiled the Bronco Everglades, a special edition trim of their popular off-road utility vehicle.

This new trim made its debut online prior to it’s Chicago Auto Show spotlight, and follows the recent unveiling of the Bronco Raptor. Where the Bronco Raptor was built for high-speed dune racing and the dry conditions of the Baja, the Everglades takes a slower, wetter, and more utilitarian approach to off-road enjoyment.

The most notable feature of the Everglades is the factory-installed snorkel along the passenger A-pillar, which allows for air to be safely sucked into the intake while traversing standing water. It's design allows for quick swapping of the direction of the air inlet. Another standout is the WARN winch mounted to the Ford Performance heavy-duty front bumper. Rated at 10,000 pounds, the winch can hook up to vehicles, objects and obstacles with a 100-foot synthetic line. The bumper and winch partially disguise the incognito Carbonized Gray grille and blacked-out “Bronco” lettering.

The next thing you may notice is the package-exclusive side decals. Replacing the standard triangle badges found on other Broncos, the Everglades feature a unique quarter fender graphic on either side. It shows the topography of the Florida Everglades, paying homage to the tropical wetlands the vehicle is named after. Speaking of fenders, the Bronco Everglades sports unique squared wheel arches flaring out to Sasquatch Package width. Those arches shroud 35-inch Goodyear mud-terrain tires wrapping special 17-inch Carbonized Gray alloy wheels.

Less notable features include the front and rear axles, the transfer case and transmission, which have been engineered with raised vents for improved water fording. Along with the aforementioned snorkel, this allows the Bronco Everglades to traverse 36.4 inches of water.

The Bronco Everglades starts as a 4-door Bronco equipped with the Bronco Sasquatch Package and all the off-road accouterments we’ve seen before. It’s powered by the Bronco’s 2.3-liter 4-cylinder Ecoboost engine, delivering 300 horsepower and 325 lb-ft of torque. That is then paired to Ford’s 10-speed automatic transmission and an advanced 4x4 system. The same Goes Over Any Type of Terrain (GOAT) modes are also present, allowing drivers to traverse through a variety of conditions.

Inside, the interior features a unique variant of Ford’s marine-grade vinyl; a gray and black color scheme with a matching dashboard. Urban Green accents adorn the grab handles, air vents and seat stitching. In addition to mid-package content, the Bronco Everglades will include the high-package’s 12-inch SYNC 4 infotainment system.

These special edition Broncos will be available in five exterior colors: Eruption Green, Area 51, Shadow Black, Cactus Gray, and the trim-exclusive Desert Sand. Additional exterior goodies include rock rails, a molded-in-color hardtop and a roof rack with crossbars.
The Bronco Everglades is expected to reach dealerships sometime this summer. Pricing, after destination fees, starts at $54,495; however, it should be noted that they are currently only available for existing Bronco reservation holders.

Everglades Bronco Photos Pricing 8.jpg

Everglades Bronco Photos Pricing 7.jpg

Everglades Bronco Photos Pricing 6.jpg

Everglades Bronco Photos Pricing 5.jpg

Everglades Bronco Photos Pricing 4.jpg

Everglades Bronco Photos Pricing 3.jpg

Everglades Bronco Photos Pricing 2.jpg

Everglades Bronco Photos Pricing 1.jpg
But Ford cannot complete orders, however Ford continues to make more special models......

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Love it! Too bad I only have an order in and no reservation. :confused: Otherwise I’d change my order.
you can change your order or 99 until order banks open for this as long as you don't have a VIN.

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Interested in shadow Black

Sponsored

Broncobren

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WT High Pkg MIC Mod Bumper
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

you can change your order or 99 until order banks open for this as long as you don't have a VIN.
I thought the article said only available to reservation holders no?

I have a bronco on order but I’m not an early reservation holder.

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

They are stockpiling them for this and the Raptor for summer delivery rather than filling reservations from a year and a half ago.
You missed the fine print. These are only for current reservations that get swapped orconverted

Chaos

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 EB Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So basically it is coffee shop bronco that is capable of fording water a little deeper than other sasquatch equipped broncos. I expect to see lots of these all shiny with recovery board and all sorts of never used accessories strapped to the racks.

I liked the flares more when they were undercover, not sure now. I like the rims as far as stock rims go. I like the desert tan option. Snorkel, hmmm yeah I guess they are courting the TRD crowd, or maybe we can expect a rebranded outback version......

UtahBrandon

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.puravidaoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
a number of classics and my 4dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was only hopeful that we'd see a factory solution to relocate the ACC and camera. Meh, if they're not available, then you don't need to relocate them I guess.

Sponsored

niterider006

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I know everyone is about the dessert sand by can we take a moment and appreciate how good the Green looks here with the Carb Gray Grille and blacked-out letters?

Ford Bronco Official Debut: Everglades Bronco: Specs, Video, Photos, Pricing, Availability 1644454804592

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I like the wheels, flares and green interior accents. Might get some of the grab handles for my EG BaseSquatch if I feel like adding some color to the interior! And maybe those wheels too! I like ’em!

Last edited:

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I thought the article said only available to reservation holders no?

I have a bronco on order but I’m not an early reservation holder.
If you previously had an early reservation before you ordered then you can change that order. I don't believe early res converted order people would be left out. This would just keep just walk ins from getting one not people who have supported the launch early on.
Sponsored