bbostic5

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 4Runner, '08 Civic, Waiting on a 2DR Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I actually like it and would consider it if it wasn't restricted to a 4 door auto.

Stickers are cheesy though.
Sponsored

Booback

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xxx
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
At this point - it’s basically a Slap in the face that any Ford resource goes to a launching another new model. Ford how about finishing the fing Broncos you have partially built sitting in a field of snow and ice and mice since December 21 for me —-this whole launch BS is modern take on dealing with poverty and “saying let them eat cake “.
@Ford Motor Company @mrlevine

Lexo52

Big Bend
First Name
Arlexis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hard pass if you can’t get the 2.7 engine……makes no sense to me why they only offer the handicapped kiddie engine.
Weight restrictions I'm assuming

BroncoWar1

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Bronco, F250
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It has a snorkel and the wheels are cool, but Ford came short not offering more...plus no option for the 2.7...come on... :unsure:

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Info from Build and Price

$50,305 Black Diamond 4 Door/Mid/Sas/2.3/10A/MIC/RoofRails/ModBumper
$2,250 Aftermarket Warn + Mounting Plate
$1,000 ? 12" Screen
$53,555

$53,000 Everglades Door/Mid/Sas/2.3/10A/MIC/RoofRails/ModBumper/Wheels/Extended Diff Breathers/Warn + Mounting Plate/Snorkle+Fender Prep hole/12" screen/ Cool ? graphics

$53,555 Badlands 4 Door/Mid/Sas/2.3/10A/MIC/RoofRails/ModBumper
$2,250 Aftermarket Warn + Mounting Plate
$1,000 ? 12" Screen
$56,555

If the 2 Door, 7MT and Sta-Bar Disconnect weren't Deal Breakers , the Everglades would be my pick.
High Package to get that 12" screen on a BL is an additional $2700. Mid is $1400 so its really $1300 diff just for that and you lose the 360 camera stuff at least.

Sponsored

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

At this point - it’s basically a Slap in the face that any Ford resource goes to a launching another new model. Ford how about finishing the fing Broncos you have partially built sitting in a field of snow and ice and mice since December 21 for me —-this whole launch BS is modern take on dealing with poverty and “saying let them eat cake “.
Don't know why people have a problem with this.

It's basically a Black Diamond Plus, and it is going to existing reservation holders. It isn't like these are going to new customers. Either those reservation holders wait and get an Everglades, or those same reservation holders wait and get a BD/BL/WT or whatever else they had on order before.

NaturalFlorida

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 4Runner SR-5 / 7" lift / 5.29 Gears / Lockers
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
High Package to get that 12" screen on a BL is an additional $2700. Mid is $1400 so its really $1300 diff just for that and you lose the 360 camera stuff at least.
I am talking about ordering a 12" from the parts department and self installing.
None of the other High package is on the Everglades, it's a Mid + the 12"

recometaod

Base
First Name
OSCAR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Been following the Forum for quite some time now and finally registered. Great to see they are revealing the Raptor & Everglades Bronco. I do however find it comical that Ford is revealing new editions, yet 576 days into my reservation I have yet to get a vin # and all I am waiting on is a 2dr Base Bronco. Like other members, the wait has gotten past ridiculous. I do know supply chains and shortages are a real thing, with cars along with many other commodities. I just dont know how Ford keeps pushing out their gibberish when they can't delivery on the original models. Just my two cents for my first post. Great forum, looking forward to more info.

406g

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do we know what Hoss 2.0 suspension is? Ford website says this comes with "Sasquatch Package with HOSS 2.0 suspension". Wonder if it's any different from current Sasquatch suspension?

Sponsored

atimberwolf

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Love the wheels.

The rest is all buildable by us, if Ford actually had the parts to finish what they already have sitting at MAP.

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Like these fenders more.

Last edited:

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Do we know what Hoss 2.0 suspension is? Ford website says this comes with "Sasquatch Package with HOSS 2.0 suspension". Wonder if it's any different from current Sasquatch suspension?
If I had to guess, a HD spring on the existing shocks to account for the weight of the winch handing out front.

boxwood

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EV
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

If you look closely it does look like one would have to buy new squared fenders and fender flares at all 4 corners.

00DA7EFF-CE37-4BE0-99D0-B5A50922F429.jpeg

8B84D704-458C-45BA-B87A-5AE26EDC121D.jpeg
I am wondering if this is the same fenders (basically) as the raptor, so they get some reuse across more trims
and thats why it is 4-door only

mkennedy009

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Triumph Bonneville T100 110th Anniversary
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

FMC seems to be playing darts with the accessory list. This is cool in a really sucky way. At least when park in the lot at Everglades NP you will be able to see you Desert Tan Bronco.
:rolleyes::rolleyes:
Sponsored