John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Back Diamond 4 door MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

HI - are all the wheels you offer zero offset ? That means each one would poke out quite a bit on a standard Bronco model - non SASQ ?
Can you make a diagram with the Bronco and the amount of poke we can expect with zero offset and a base model for example ? Also is it safe to assume we will not need a lift if we have zero offset, or is there a way to predict the lift we will need ?.
Sponsored

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'89 Land Rover 90 p/u, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No, they are not zero offset. Search is your friend, numerous threads out there on wheel offsets.

fifteen52

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Fifteen52
Threads
Reaction score
Website
fifteen52.com
Vehicle(s)
Coming Soon: 2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

HI - are all the wheels you offer zero offset ? That means each one would poke out quite a bit on a standard Bronco model - non SASQ ?
Can you make a diagram with the Bronco and the amount of poke we can expect with zero offset and a base model for example ? Also is it safe to assume we will not need a lift if we have zero offset, or is there a way to predict the lift we will need ?.
Fair Question - Unfortunately we cannot provide a diagram or anything like that at this time, we ourselves haven't gotten ahold of a full sized Bronco long enough to make any additional measurements or information available. We will however, have wheels on multiple Bronco builds fairly soon and we plan on making sure we can provide imagery for multiple models.

For the question of lift, all depends on your tire size! We've seen 35 tires fit pretty comfortably, 37 seems to fit with the higher trims but there is possibly rubbing without a lift. We'll have to wait and see when we get ahold of one (or the two we're building here arrives) and then we can provide a bit more solid information.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Broncolli

Broncolli

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Back Diamond 4 door MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Fair Question - Unfortunately we cannot provide a diagram or anything like that at this time, we ourselves haven't gotten ahold of a full sized Bronco long enough to make any additional measurements or information available. We will however, have wheels on multiple Bronco builds fairly soon and we plan on making sure we can provide imagery for multiple models.

For the question of lift, all depends on your tire size! We've seen 35 tires fit pretty comfortably, 37 seems to fit with the higher trims but there is possibly rubbing without a lift. We'll have to wait and see when we get ahold of one (or the two we're building here arrives) and then we can provide a bit more solid information.

Great thank you - I hope you get your standard non-sas Bronco soon - as I would like to pick up wheels ASAP - I am a June 21st build.
You would think if Ford is using your stuff to demo - they would get you a Bronco...

fifteen52

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Fifteen52
Threads
Reaction score
Website
fifteen52.com
Vehicle(s)
Coming Soon: 2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Great thank you - I hope you get your standard non-sas Bronco soon - as I would like to pick up wheels ASAP - I am a June 21st build.
You would think if Ford is using your stuff to demo - they would get you a Bronco...
We're grateful for being able to work with Ford on multiple builds so far, we'd love to get our hands on one for longer, but we can't imagine how many other companies are asking for the same thing. Hopefully though with many of these hitting the assembly line we can get the answers we need sooner rather then later.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good visual aide here will compare stock wheel/tire combo against your selection, if you input the info that way.

for reference:
standard Bronco wheels +55mm offset
Squatch wheels +30mm offset

soonerbronco

Badlands
First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1976 FJ40
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I must have been under a rock recently. The tiresize tool is awesome. I have struggled with the offsets for months...... finally an easy way to compare!

Who’s your daddy? hoosierdaddy!

Thank you!

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I saw the Overland concept Bronco at the Tulsa Auto show a couple of weeks ago. It has Fifteen 52 wheels on it with Sasquatch fender flares. I would assume those Fifteen 53 wheels are zero offset. Comparing these pictures of a Sasquatch to the Overland Concept. Looks like an inch plus more poke.
Ford Bronco Offsets question 1619576128295
Ford Bronco Offsets question 1619576572073

Sponsored

BigBronco1

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado, 2021 XC90
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Do you plan to have offsets other than zero? Using a non-sasquatch Black Diamond if I swap the rims and keep the same tires, they're 2.2 inches further out. If I add the larger tires I want that moves to 2.7 inches, definitely a deal breaker.

June 14th build, hoping to install new wheels / tires day 1...would love the Traverse HD...but need the offset to be closer to +30!

Last edited:

HardenUp

First Edition
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I saw the Overland concept Bronco at the Tulsa Auto show a couple of weeks ago. It has Fifteen 52 wheels on it with Sasquatch fender flares. I would assume those Fifteen 53 wheels are zero offset. Comparing these pictures of a Sasquatch to the Overland Concept. Looks like an inch plus more poke.
What are some of the negatives of having a negative offset wheel that pokes out an inch or 2?

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What are some of the negatives of having a negative offset wheel that pokes out an inch or 2?
First and foremost , legality. Though it does not seem to be enforced much.

Second- damage from thrown debris because that debris is not being caught by the body or flares because the tire is out too far. I'm not talking about body damage to the Bronco, but to other vehicles/people.
As soon as people start getting hurt or their vehicles damaged and the lawsuits happen and awareness rises, there will be stronger enforcement.
The danger of thrown debris is why the tires must be covered to begin with, along with "mud flaps" on taller or more open tires also, like semi trailers.

Third It starts throwing the steering/suspension geometry off. Increased wear and tear on those parts. Rubbing on the turns. Handeling will be off...

HardenUp

First Edition
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

First and foremost , legality. Though it does not seem to be enforced much.

Second- damage from thrown debris because that debris is not being caught by the body or flares because the tire is out too far. I'm not talking about body damage to the Bronco, but to other vehicles/people.
As soon as people start getting hurt or their vehicles damaged and the lawsuits happen and awareness rises, there will be stronger enforcement.
The danger of thrown debris is why the tires must be covered to begin with, along with "mud flaps" on taller or more open tires also, like semi trailers.

Third It starts throwing the steering/suspension geometry off. Increased wear and tear on those parts. Rubbing on the turns. Handeling will be off...
Thanks for the response. I was worried about having the doors off with negative offsets and then being peppered with mud and debris.
Sponsored