Sponsored

On board storage bag for mid panel roof?

swaing

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4dr Ford Bronco Wildtrak with Sasquatch package
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have the onboard storage bags for the four doors and the front panel roof. These are not the generic Bronco accessory bags, but rather the bags with the diagrams of what part each bag is for and its position to be stored in. So my question is if there is the same type of diagrammed bag for the mid-panel roof? I think I know the answer, but I wanted to see if this even is a thing. I think the answer is no because it's not intended to be stored on board.
Sponsored

GloNDark

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Bronco Ranger & 2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I bought one of these to store my mid panel in the shop during the summer. You can store it in the Bronco but the only way to do it, is to drop the backseat down. It's too big to fit in the back area without the seat down.

TXBrian

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I use a outdoor tv cover for a 75” tv to store mine in my garage. Not a perfect fit but pretty good.

OP
OP
swaing

swaing

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thanks for the suggestions on storage options, but what I'm asking is if there is bag with a diagram on it like the other bags? Something with a diagram like this but for the mid panel?

Ford Bronco On board storage bag for mid panel roof? Screenshot_20230221_175048_eBay

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Thanks for the suggestions on storage options, but what I'm asking is if there is bag with a diagram on it like the other bags? Something with a diagram like this but for the mid panel?

Ford Bronco On board storage bag for mid panel roof? Screenshot_20230221_175048_eBay
No. Why would there be? It's one panel and one bag. The door bags have diagrams so you know which bag goes on which door and where that door has to go to fit them in the back. None of these things apply to the mid panel.

Sponsored
OP
OP
swaing

swaing

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

No. Why would there be? It's one panel and one bag. The door bags have diagrams so you know which bag goes on which door and where that door has to go to fit them in the back. None of these things apply to the mid panel.
Because I also have the front panel roof bag with the same type of diagram and where to store it. I just used the picture as an example of the diagrams. The point of this thread is to see if a similar mid panel bag exists. I think not, but I have one for every piece except the mid panel.

Last edited:

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

As you suspected, the answer to your question is an absolute no. They do not offer an “in vehicle” storage bag for the mid panel as it does not fit. Ford does not make one. The accessory website does off a “garage” storage bag for the mid panel made by cover king. I just ordered one yesterday to store my
Mid panel in attic since I swapped to the Skyrider top.

OP
OP
swaing

swaing

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

As you suspected, the answer to your question is an absolute no. They do not offer an “in vehicle” storage bag for the mid panel as it does not fit. Ford does not make one. The accessory website does off a “garage” storage bag for the mid panel made by cover king. I just ordered one yesterday to store my
Mid panel in attic since I swapped to the Skyrider top.
Thank you. That's the answer I was looking for.
Sponsored