Rory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Transit
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Anybody have an every day driving impression? Comfort, noise, on the road handling etc.
Edit: Wind noise with MIC or tire noise?
Sponsored

Last edited:

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

very comfortable, a bit noisy above 70MpH, think back window slightly open, handing is perfect, like on rails. Lot less body roll (edit to add: than expected) too. Badsquatch with the 2.7

Last edited:

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

very comfortable, a bit noisy above 70MpH, think back window slightly open, handing is perfect, like on rails. Lot less body roll too. Badsquatch with the 2.7
What he said.

Have to crank the music over half when crushing 70+mph, but that's about my only complaint.

Steering is tight. Ride is smooth. Easier to answer specific questions than talk about what I like.

OP
OP

usarms

Big Bend
First Name
Rory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Transit
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

What he said.

Have to crank the music over half when crushing 70+mph, but that's about my only complaint.

Steering is tight. Ride is smooth. Easier to answer specific questions than talk about what I like.
Is the noise from the tires or wind noise?

zombie

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands (7spd) 2022 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can't speak about MIC, but on my soft top all (at least predominantly most) of the noise is wind noise.

Sponsored

TwinTurboStang

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Brodiak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Drives awesome but like everyone has said the wind noise over 70. My top does make noise I need to reset it I think. Im sure there will be updates on the seals.

Jdyount

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The tires are fairly quiet overall (while they are MT they have a really tight pattern). I would say the wind noise on the MIC comes in at about 55 but still isn't bad at 70.

Comfort and handling are both excellent.

A little adjustment getting used to stepping into a vehicle with 35's again, but it's a good thing to have to deal with...

The tires picking up rocks thing is absolutely real and very annoying. We have a gravel parking lot at work, the underbody takes a beating every time I hit the highway on my way outta here. Definitely not a great stock tire choice by Ford. They shoulda found one with a more spaced out tread pattern. Yes there would have been more road noise but who cares! It's a vehicle with front and rear lockers, 4.70 gears, and 35" MTs... It's SUPPOSED to have road noise.

OP
OP

usarms

Big Bend
First Name
Rory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Transit
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The tires are fairly quiet overall (while they are MT they have a really tight pattern). I would say the wind noise on the MIC comes in at about 55 but still isn't bad at 70.

Comfort and handling are both excellent.

A little adjustment getting used to stepping into a vehicle with 35's again, but it's a good thing to have to deal with...

The tires picking up rocks thing is absolutely real and very annoying. We have a gravel parking lot at work, the underbody takes a beating every time I hit the highway on my way outta here. Definitely not a great stock tire choice by Ford. They shoulda found one with a more spaced out tread pattern. Yes there would have been more road noise but who cares! It's a vehicle with front and rear lockers, 4.70 gears, and 35" MTs... It's SUPPOSED to have road noise.
I am just curious. Mine is going to function for daily use and off road, camping etc. The tires picking up rocks is standard operating procedure with mud terrains. I've have Goodyears, BF Goodrich and others on my Broncos and they all picked up rocks. Clicking down the road until they eventually fly out and hit the body.

Sponsored

rugbysecondrow

Black Diamond
First Name
Pauly P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 C-10 stepside
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Love it. 2.3 manual, 2 door. It is such an easy truck to drive, I really love it. Some wind noise, but not objectionable.

Couldn't be more pleased.

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs