Nat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1934 Ford Roadster Pickup, Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I drove a 2.7 wildtrack 4dr softop Wednesday, only a short 15 minute drive but I did some highway and several stop lights. I daily a 2014 super crew F150 platinum 5.0L with 33" tires (BFG KO2's).

I found the Bronco to be responsive and "quick" given I was not driving it hard out of respect for it having 300 miles and not being mine. I was surprised how "quick" it felt actually. I wasn't drag racing anybody so it could all be mental perception, but I was definitely not worried or concerned with any sluggishness.

I don't know what you daily drive or what your experience driving big, heavy, brick shaped convertibles with 35" tires on it is, but this thing was smooth, quiet, tracked straight, didn't shimmy/shake at 72 MPH, etc. It felt great. Impressively great vs. my experience with old TJ series Jeeps. I have no Jeep experience with anything built in the last 10 years.
Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I'm just looking to see why the sas package is much cheaper, if the suspension is not the same.

I thought it was on the BL as well? With the sas package only being 2500, instead of 5000.
https://thebronconation.com/forums/...n-badlands-vs-sas-suspension-difference.3626/
The Badlands already had locking front and rear differentials so the Sasquatch package is lower cost as it is mainly the wheel and tire differences.

Regarding Bronco Notion, you have been here on Bronco6g long enough to know better than citing BN as correct information, this is the best morning laugh I've had for a long time. You are citing a person, who is repeating information "they heard" about the Bronco Badlands, in the "Bronco Sport" forum, take their credibility for what you want. Most likely, as always, they read that information on Bronco6g last summer.

So you can believe, speculation with no facts or you can believe actual facts with no speculation, the choice is yours. I gave you actual photos and calculations, if you have better data please present it.

The Definitive Guide to 2021+ Bronco Ride & Lift Heights with Wheel & Tire Sizes
Ford Bronco Sasquatch On-Road Driving Experience? 1623679999570-

Stitches1974

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The Badlands already had locking front and rear differentials so the Sasquatch package is lower cost as it is mainly the wheel and tire differences.

Regarding Bronco Notion, you have been here on Bronco6g long enough to know better than citing BN as correct information, this is the best morning laugh I've had for a long time. You are citing a person, who is repeating information "they heard" about the Bronco Badlands, in the "Bronco Sport" forum, take their credibility for what you want. Most likely, as always, they read that information on Bronco6g last summer.

So you can believe, speculation with no facts or you can believe actual facts with no speculation, the choice is yours. I gave you actual photos and calculations, if you have better data please present it.

The Definitive Guide to 2021+ Bronco Ride & Lift Heights with Wheel & Tire Sizes

Time as a member and actually knowing is 2 different things. I've never seen anything saying not to cite stuff from there or that their info was wrong. I know nothing about it. That was actually my first time going there, as it's what came up in a search. I only added that link, to add onto the post by Zack, saying they were basically the same, as I know Zack is fairly knowledgeable.

If you think my lack of knowledge and me wanting to know why and learn is funny, more power to you.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Time as a member and actually knowing is 2 different things. I've never seen anything saying not to cite stuff from there or that their info was wrong. I know nothing about it. That was actually my first time going there, as it's what came up in a search. I only added that link, to add onto the post by Zack, saying they were basically the same, as I know Zack is fairly knowledgeable.

If you think my lack of knowledge and me wanting to know why and learn is funny, more power to you.
I commend you for wanting to learn, I was not saying you were funny for wanting to learn, the laugh is because Bronco Nation has proven, repeatedly, they are a lame forum. If you are not aware, they are actually run by Jackson Dawson, one of Ford's marketing companies. They thought they could build an "enthusiasts" forum through paid memberships instead of an organic effort like Bronco6g with over 10x the number of members.

Just like Zack, I would not be wasting my time posting if it were not for trying to share information, facts and analysis so we can all learn more about the Bronco.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I can’t recall what point right now, but the door window sills get soft/padded at a certain point moving up the trims.

That could have a big impact on perceived luxury from the driver’s seat.

Yeah, I thought of that, but wasn't sure in what trim the padded armrests start. OBX?

OP
OP
Wingman335

Wingman335

Badlands
First Name
AC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M3, J200 Land Cruiser, FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I drove a 2.7 wildtrack 4dr softop Wednesday, only a short 15 minute drive but I did some highway and several stop lights. I daily a 2014 super crew F150 platinum 5.0L with 33" tires (BFG KO2's).

I found the Bronco to be responsive and "quick" given I was not driving it hard out of respect for it having 300 miles and not being mine. I was surprised how "quick" it felt actually. I wasn't drag racing anybody so it could all be mental perception, but I was definitely not worried or concerned with any sluggishness.

I don't know what you daily drive or what your experience driving big, heavy, brick shaped convertibles with 35" tires on it is, but this thing was smooth, quiet, tracked straight, didn't shimmy/shake at 72 MPH, etc. It felt great. Impressively great vs. my experience with old TJ series Jeeps. I have no Jeep experience with anything built in the last 10 years.
I daily drive a 200 series Land Cruiser, which is brick shaped and weighs enough to have it's own gravitational field. But it has 32" tires, so not quite an accurate comparison. But I'm glad to hear that you didn't feel it rough and was quiet. Those are my major concerns with a 35".
Sponsored