2011 Ford Escape Limited, 2021 Ford Ranger Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
this.

Hillman 5/32-in I.D. x 3/8-in O.D. x 1/4-in Long Natural Nylon Spacers
Item #136935 | Model #880430

put here:

1668828403816.png
I'm preparing to install these on my Black Diamond. Are the spacers necessary for NON-SAS Broncos? Since I don't have SAS or any lift kit installed, I'm wondering if they'll still be blinding like high beams. My order was part of the group buy, so there are no spacers included with my fog lights. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
Sponsored

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm preparing to install these on my Black Diamond. Are the spacers necessary for NON-SAS Broncos? Since I don't have SAS or any lift kit installed, I'm wondering if they'll still be blinding like high beams. My order was part of the group buy, so there are no spacers included with my fog lights. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
Yes, it's the overall angle. It is powerful and forward not as much down. No way you can run them on any bronco on pavement legally without an adjustment.

Built Wild

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Escape Limited, 2021 Ford Ranger Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yes, it's the overall angle. It is powerful and forward not as much down. No way you can run them on any bronco on pavement legally without an adjustment.
Thanks! I'll grab those spacers from Lowe's. What size heat shrink tubing did you use?

Fonz54

Badlands
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Commander, Porsche Cayenne, Mercedes C250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

this.

Hillman 5/32-in I.D. x 3/8-in O.D. x 1/4-in Long Natural Nylon Spacers
Item #136935 | Model #880430

put here:

1668828403816.png
I am a little confused. Are thos spacers placed on the top of the fog lights or the bottom? I would think that placing spacers on the bottom would til the lights upwards which would seem to make the issue of them blinding oncoming drivers worse.

Fonz54

Badlands
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am a little confused. Are thos spacers placed on the top of the fog lights or the bottom? I would think that placing spacers on the bottom would til the lights upwards which would seem to make the issue of them blinding oncoming drivers worse.
I think I just answered my own question those on the top side of the lights. Looked at a piture on Oracle's web site.

Sponsored

jar1229

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Base 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
I apologize as if this has already been asked and answered...

I just ordered the Oracle lights and on their site it states should only use 1 fog light on main roads and obviously all 3 when off roading. My question is were you able to use two different Aux Switches say AUX1 and AUX2 to power 1 light and 3 lights?

Appreciate the help.

Fonz54

Badlands
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I apologize as if this has already been asked and answered...

I just ordered the Oracle lights and on their site it states should only use 1 fog light on main roads and obviously all 3 when off roading. My question is were you able to use two different Aux Switches say AUX1 and AUX2 to power 1 light and 3 lights?

Appreciate the help.
I read the same thing. There are only two wires for each of the left and right fog lights. I don't see how you could possibly do what Oracle is saying without doing some rewiring of the lights and using a diode to allow a single light to illuminate when one switch is operated or all three when the other switch is operated. I guess you could also do it where you would have to have two switches operated at the same time to light all three LEDs.

Greg2060

Outer Banks
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The way these lights are currently sold is that there is one wiring harness for each set, so you can't turn on just 1 of the 3 within each set. I recall reading on this forum that someone did re-wire them so that they ran off 2 AUZ switches but I don't' know how they did it. This is one of the reasons why I haven't pulled the trigger on getting these. The other gripe I have is that they are sold in sets of all the same color, so you have to buy additional modules to swap out, say a white for amber. A better option would be to sell them as separate components: bracket, individual lights, wiring harness and you can assemble yourself.

Fonz54

Badlands
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am of the mindset to just say screw it and run all three lights regardless of whether on or off road. I mean Oracle should have configured the setup so that the lights were wired that way or have a means to add a second switch. I mean even the switch that is provided with the wiring harness is only a simple on off switch. I hate like hell to have to cut wirres and have it all Jury-Rigged. Bummer, I really dig the way the lights look and they appear to be made well. Let the buyer beware for sure.
Oracle why not make a second wiring harness that has one lamp wired with a pigtail and connector and second wiring harness for the two lamps with their own pigtail and connector. If you are receommending that the lights be wired in that fashion for on raod use you should do it that way. If a buyer wants to run all three lights at the same time they could splice the two pig tails together and power the lights from a single switch.

Greg2060

Outer Banks
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am of the mindset to just say screw it and run all three lights regardless of whether on or off road. I mean Oracle should have configured the setup so that the lights were wired that way or have a means to add a second switch. I mean even the switch that is provided with the wiring harness is only a simple on off switch. I hate like hell to have to cut wirres and have it all Jury-Rigged. Bummer, I really dig the way the lights look and they appear to be made well. Let the buyer beware for sure.
Oracle why not make a second wiring harness that has one lamp wired with a pigtail and connector and second wiring harness for the two lamps with their own pigtail and connector. If you are receommending that the lights be wired in that fashion for on raod use you should do it that way. If a buyer wants to run all three lights at the same time they could splice the two pig tails together and power the lights from a single switch.

My sentiments exactly.

Sponsored

Stick in the Mud

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I tried the 1/4" spacers, but they put the fogs a bit too low IMO. I kept them on the outer lamps and used 1/8" spacers on the inner lamps, it seems a more perfect / natural flow into the headlights, and I still don't get any people flashing their high beams. The part # for those is Hillman 58017. They're on Amazon.

xiLLeNtz

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I tried the 1/4" spacers, but they put the fogs a bit too low IMO. I kept them on the outer lamps and used 1/8" spacers on the inner lamps, it seems a more perfect / natural flow into the headlights, and I still don't get any people flashing their high beams. The part # for those is Hillman 58017. They're on Amazon.
I might give this a try when the weather gets better.

I haven't had the lights installed without spacers (installed them right away) but I was kind of disappointed with the output and had a feeling it has to do with them being aimed too low. Also, instead of using 1x 1/4" spacer I used 6 washers and they were a bit of a pain in the ass to install.

Gilligans_off

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2 Dr Bronco Badlands Sas/lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does anyone have the amber or yellow versions? They don't seem to have photos of them lit up anywhere.

xiLLeNtz

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Does anyone have the amber or yellow versions? They don't seem to have photos of them lit up anywhere.
I’m a bit of a ding-dong so I don’t really have a pic on the other side (looking to where it is aimed at) other than in an area that is very well lit.. will try to take a better pic tonight or tomorro

Ford Bronco Oracle fog lights  are those adjustable? C7BFA1C7-BEDD-4650-8D98-F40F14FABF60

This is in a lit parking lot, WITH my headlights on.
Ford Bronco Oracle fog lights  are those adjustable? 90949CE6-0249-4282-AFB1-AC56420E0617

Same parking lot, NO headlights just fogs. I’m aimed down with a 1/4” spacer. In darker areas it’s pretty clear that they don’t shoot as far. Hence why I’ve mentioned previously I’ll prob switch to 1/8” spacer.
Ford Bronco Oracle fog lights  are those adjustable? 9BE583F0-4251-446E-8CAF-FA5D7C8E3764

Lastly.. I think this is still with headlights off but includes my Amazon ditch lights.
Ford Bronco Oracle fog lights  are those adjustable? CB48241E-4D6A-4BE1-BEE0-712568A69E1E

Gilligans_off

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2 Dr Bronco Badlands Sas/lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
thanks man! I'm still leaning towards the Amber but I've always liked yellow fogs
Sponsored