Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I used the relays that were included also and only use the switches as on/off
Seeking help please. How do I go about using the harness that came with the lights (see pic), has switch, relay and fuse; utilizing an Aux switch for just on/off. Thanks.

EDBDA4A7-C43C-4ED3-88D9-A2A934E65454.jpeg
Sponsored

Dmorty217

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camery
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Seeking help please. How do I go about using the harness that came with the lights (see pic), has switch, relay and fuse; utilizing an Aux switch for just on/off. Thanks.

Ford Bronco Which Aux switches for oracle grille letter lights and fog lights EDBDA4A7-C43C-4ED3-88D9-A2A934E65454
Turn the switch to on and leave it under the hood zip tied up. Ground to a bolt under the hood (there are several to choose from)red to the aux wire you want to utilize.

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Turn the switch to on and leave it under the hood zip tied up. Ground to a bolt under the hood (there are several to choose from)red to the aux wire you want to utilize.
Thanks I'll give it a go. I take it the black/ground and the relay can go to the same bolt? Then the red that goes to the battery goes to the Aux wire. No need to cut any wire?

Dmorty217

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camery
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thanks I'll give it a go. I take it the black/ground and the relay can go to the same bolt? Then the red that goes to the battery goes to the Aux wire. No need to cut any wire?
Correct. Only need to cut the wires if you don’t like how long they are

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks! Worked like a charm.

Sponsored

dtinnc

Badlands
First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Should someone else be interested... wasnt sure where best to post but... I love my Oracle BRONCO replacement letters but I thought they were a bit too bright and tough to read. I know Oracle has a variable dimmer but... I found these online (eBay, Amazon, etc) and for $1.23 on eBay - that included shipping - i grabbed one. It works great so far! I can dim just a few settings down from high (has 8 levels of brightness) but it also has some other options like gradual change, signal light, strobe, breathe, candlelight (best for AUX switch use probably vs always on/DRL). It has a memory so it recalls the last setting even without constant power. I stuffed mine under the hood inline to the LEDs by firewall near the aux leads. This thing is the size of your pinky or smaller. Your mileage may vary and buyer beware for any long term effects or potential impact to the Oracle warranty. Works for me!

Voltage: 12V, Max Load: 12A (144W)
Size: 42x12x3mm

Search "Low-profile Inline Controller Dimmer Switch for Single Color LED Strip Light"

Ford Bronco Which Aux switches for oracle grille letter lights and fog lights 1663460400536

Crash98

Wildtrak
First Name
Viet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Should someone else be interested... wasnt sure where best to post but... I love my Oracle BRONCO replacement letters but I thought they were a bit too bright and tough to read. I know Oracle has a variable dimmer but... I found these online (eBay, Amazon, etc) and for $1.23 on eBay - that included shipping - i grabbed one. It works great so far! I can dim just a few settings down from high (has 8 levels of brightness) but it also has some other options like gradual change, signal light, strobe, breathe, candlelight (best for AUX switch use probably vs always on/DRL). It has a memory so it recalls the last setting even without constant power. I stuffed mine under the hood inline to the LEDs by firewall near the aux leads. This thing is the size of your pinky or smaller. Your mileage may vary and buyer beware for any long term effects or potential impact to the Oracle warranty. Works for me!

Voltage: 12V, Max Load: 12A (144W)
Size: 42x12x3mm

Search "Low-profile Inline Controller Dimmer Switch for Single Color LED Strip Light"

Ford Bronco Which Aux switches for oracle grille letter lights and fog lights 1663460400536
Do you have to switch the power on with the dimmer switch each time or does it come back on when you flip your upfitter switch?

dtinnc

Badlands
First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do you have to switch the power on with the dimmer switch each time or does it come back on when you flip your upfitter switch?
it comes on as it was set before (eg; Dim Level 6). I only use the AUX (6) switch.

Crash98

Wildtrak
First Name
Viet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
it comes on as it was set before (eg; Dim Level 6). I only use the AUX (6) switch.
Thanks! I think I'll order it, too.

dtinnc

Badlands
First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Crash98