toughtoaster

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a sheet from the dealer with different switches. The numbers are similar except for the DA at the end. So that’s where I’m drawing a blank
This is the one I got from Tasca

Looks like it’s M2DZ-11654-DC instead of DA.

They mention it replaces: M2DZ-11654-DA, M2DZ-11654-DB
Sponsored

OP
OP
RCArea51

RCArea51

Big Bend
First Name
CRR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door BB Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
This is the one I got from Tasca

Looks like it’s M2DZ-11654-DC instead of DA.

They mention it replaces: M2DZ-11654-DA, M2DZ-11654-DB
Cool. When I went to the dealer they seemed clueless. Basically handed me the sheets and left it up to me. Appreciate the info!

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Cool. When I went to the dealer they seemed clueless. Basically handed me the sheets and left it up to me. Appreciate the info!
-DC is the switch for vehicles with front fog lights, power adjust, heated, puddle lamps, blind spot, spot lamps, and No rear fog lights.
Basically a loaded bronco with front fog lights.

There 8 different switches depending on your options.

Riverjeep

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak, F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Here is the one I used for my ‘22 Wildtrak, the DC seems to have replaced the earlier DA & DB switches.
Ford Bronco Fog lights without aux switches 783FAE2C-DC9A-4B01-ADB7-6976D42E45B4

Gotchaa

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You’re right, It doesn’t.
I think the only thing that makes a difference is whether or not it has the front parking aid sensors from factory, because they’re on the same harness.

NO factory fog lights and NO factory front parking aid= No factory fog light wiring.

NO factory fog lights, but there IS factory front parking aid= factory fog light wiring is there.
Do you think Wildtrak with Sasquatch with lux and mod bumper has the fog light wiring harness? Before I splice into c203 would be good to know…

Sponsored

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My 23 WT LUX MOD has the factory fog light switch wiring harness. It’s behind/near the driver side tow hook.

Bellime

Outer Banks
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The wiring may be present depending on year/build date. Very easy to look and see if the harness side connector is present. You would need to buy the different switch and turn the circuit on using forscan still though.
1five1garage.com has an excellent YouTube video on adding the OEM aux switches after delivery. Unfortunately the process is not easy. I have looking at just opening the aux switch console, but you have take down the whole upper trim just to get behind the switches.

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

1five1garage.com has an excellent YouTube video on adding the OEM aux switches after delivery. Unfortunately the process is not easy. I have looking at just opening the aux switch console, but you have take down the whole upper trim just to get behind the switches.
My quote was talking about running fog lights, not aux switches. But yes, aux switches can be installed relatively easily if the bronco did not come with them. Many people have done this already.

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Do you think Wildtrak with Sasquatch with lux and mod bumper has the fog light wiring harness? Before I splice into c203 would be good to know…
My comment that you quoted should tell you everything.

No factory fog lights, but there IS factory front parking aid= factory fog light wiring is there.

Sponsored

Gotchaa

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My comment that you quoted should tell you everything.

No factory fog lights, but there IS factory front parking aid= factory fog light wiring is there.
yep found it, curious there are plugs on each side why are there 2 wires, is one ground? Or is it meant for 2 lights on each side?

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There is one hot, one ground. You can wire both left/right fogs to it.

2023bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
On my December 23 Badlands Lux Mod bumper there are harnesses under the tow hooks on both the passenger and the driver side.

The factory connector is a Molex - the part number is etched on the female connector. The male connectors are already there as plugs. Best to use the factory male connectors and add pins to them. I depinned the pigtails out of some other connectors I read about on this forum that were "supposed" to work but did not fit correctly.

On the passenger side, there's a yellow wire and a black (ground) wire. On the driver side, there's a brown wire and a black (ground) wire. The wires have a colored stripe in them, but those are the basic colors.

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

yep found it, curious there are plugs on each side why are there 2 wires, is one ground? Or is it meant for 2 lights on each side?
Each connector is for one light on each side. They share the same ground wire, but have separate power going back to the BCM.

Left side will have a Brown power wire, with a black/green ground.

Right side will have a yellow/orange power wire, with a black/green ground.

Gotchaa

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

There is one hot, one ground. You can wire both left/right fogs to it.
There is one harness for fogs on each side. When I turn the fog light switch on and check for voltage on the fog light harness I am not getting anything. I double checked forscan to make sure it was enabled and it is. I am wanting to see power sent before I start splicing wires.
Sponsored