First Name
CRR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door BB Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
2 door, BB Sasquatch. Mod bumper, no fog light switch inside, so I’m assuming the wiring isn’t present. How much of a pain in the ass is it to run some street legal fogs? Any help, direction, or links are appreciated.
Sponsored

The Bronc

Badlands
First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Xterra; 04 Element; 06 Sentra; 10 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do you have the aux switches? If so, it would not be hard at all. If you do not have the aux switches it will be a bit more work.

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

2 door, BB Sasquatch. Mod bumper, no fog light switch inside, so I’m assuming the wiring isn’t present. How much of a pain in the ass is it to run some street legal fogs? Any help, direction, or links are appreciated.
The wiring may be present depending on year/build date. Very easy to look and see if the harness side connector is present. You would need to buy the different switch and turn the circuit on using forscan still though.

OP
OP
RCArea51

RCArea51

Big Bend
First Name
CRR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door BB Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The wiring may be present depending on year/build date. Very easy to look and see if the harness side connector is present. You would need to buy the different switch and turn the circuit on using forscan still though.
It’s a 23’ with a November build date. I’ll check, but assumed without a switch, wiring wouldn’t be there.

OP
OP
RCArea51

RCArea51

Big Bend
First Name
CRR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door BB Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Do you have the aux switches? If so, it would not be hard at all. If you do not have the aux switches it will be a bit more work.
No aux switches. I knew it would make this more difficult, but here we are. And I’m a fog light guy, so it is a must have. This won’t be a task for me. Would the dealer be able to do this?

Sponsored

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It’s a 23’ with a November build date. I’ll check, but assumed without a switch, wiring wouldn’t be there.
If it’s a 23, it may already be there. Doesn’t matter if it has fogs from the factory, they use similar harnesses in all builds. My 22 Wildtrak with mod bumper had the wiring already there, even without fog lights from factory.

OP
OP
RCArea51

RCArea51

Big Bend
First Name
CRR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door BB Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
If it’s a 23, it may already be there. Doesn’t matter if it has fogs from the factory, they use similar harnesses in all builds. My 22 Wildtrak with mod bumper had the wiring already there, even without fog lights from factory.
Nice! I’ll hope for the best. Appreciate the input

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Nice! I’ll hope for the best. Appreciate the input
No problem. The wiring can be a little tricky to find, if you need help just shoot me a message and I’ll take a picture of where to look. It’ll be under the tow hook mounts on both sides behind the little plastic appearance covers on the bumper.

Jruta

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A51 Bronco 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Base
No problem. The wiring can be a little tricky to find, if you need help just shoot me a message and I’ll take a picture of where to look. It’ll be under the tow hook mounts on both sides behind the little plastic appearance covers on the bumper.
Not to hijack the OPs thread, but I’m in the same boat as him. How do you remove the appearance covers to look to see if the wiring is present? Thanks

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Not to hijack the OPs thread, but I’m in the same boat as him. How do you remove the appearance covers to look to see if the wiring is present? Thanks
There are just 4 little plastic push pins on each side holding the small plastic covers on. Once you remove those you’ll be able to get a better view of where the factory connector should be

Sponsored

Bikeric

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 4Runner (For Sale)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Listen, if you want Fog Lights and don’t have the Aux Switches you can easily install fog lights, ditch lights, extra reverse lights, etc. and control them with an aftermarket push button controller.

https://www.extremeterrain.com/rough-country-bronco-8-gang-multiple-light-controller-70970.html

Yes, I have Aux Switches, but using them to power my rear bumper lights required removing my back floorboard and passenger side rear interior panel, connecting a wire there, connecting a wire under the glovebox, then connecting another wire in the engine compartment and another to a ground. It took hours….

Last edited:

Bee Bop

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Badlands, 02 Mustang GT Vert, 91 S10
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sorry I can't find the thread right now, but there is an entire thread about people replacing the light switch to the factory fog light switch and wiring up the lights.

OP
OP
RCArea51

RCArea51

Big Bend
First Name
CRR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door BB Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Plan on checking this weekend. Will shoot you a message after I see what’s going on

toughtoaster

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I made a video of my fog light install. The factory wiring if yours exists is @ 24 seconds in.

Sponsored