Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

i guess the reason I originally asked is I did not know how much power the lights needed. The oracle fogs come with a 30a fuse so figured they needed to go on aux 1.
The fogs draw less than 10 amps. I wired mine to aux 3.
Sponsored

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

i did see that. I have a 2 door big bend with mid package so I don’t know if it has the factory wire. Will find out today.
Mid package with mod bumper probably not. Seems you have to have fogs or front sensors. But there is a purple wire ran to near the hood latch and to where the six wires come out near firewall that can be used and attached to the aux wiring already ran for you.

Last edited:

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Don’t use either 1 or 2 since those can handle the most amps from the factory and neither of those need that kind of draw. I have two led bars on aux 6 and my 4 ditch lights on aux 5. Again the first two (aux1&2) can handle up to 30 amps I believe it is
May I ask, how many Watts total are your 4 ditch lights please?

I have Rough Country Osram ditch lights at 150 Watts total. Thinking I can connect them to the 10amp Aux 6. Thanks.

Dmorty217

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camery
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
May I ask, how many Watts total are your 4 ditch lights please?

I have Rough Country Osram ditch lights at 150 Watts total. Thinking I can connect them to the 10amp Aux 6. Thanks.
140w total

Sponsored

BottleShark

Badlands
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nautilus, Samurai, 12v Dodge, Fiero, Karma Ghia
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Why not just run the "BRONCO" lights to turn on with DRL? Why put them on a switch?

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

140w total
Thanks. So what am I missing here. Aux 5 and 6 are 10amp switches. 140w should be drawing 11.7amps (140w/12v = 11.7a), which is over the 10amp switch. I guess how much over can we go and still be safe? Thanks.

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thanks. So what am I missing here. Aux 5 and 6 are 10amp switches. 140w should be drawing 11.7amps (140w/12v = 11.7a), which is over the 10amp switch. I guess how much over can we go and still be safe? Thanks.
My ditch lights I installed a relay and just use switched power for the signal to the relay.

Dmorty217

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camery
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Lol that’s a smart person question that I’m not qualified to answer. I just hooked them up without doing any calculations and they work. On my Aux 6 I have a 420w led bar that works without issue too, so I’m as lost as you are.

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The issue is down the line the relays are not accessible and I’ve read not serviceable. So it’s an entire fuse box that needs to be replaced if one fails.

Sponsored

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Lol that’s a smart person question that I’m not qualified to answer. I just hooked them up without doing any calculations and they work. On my Aux 6 I have a 420w led bar that works without issue too, so I’m as lost as you are.
I hooked my 150w up to Aux 6 and it works. But I'm afraid it'll blow something or start a fire. But 420w, wow. I'm gonna have to go with @'21OBX and use the included harness with the relay, only use the Aux as the on/off.

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep JK
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So I am picking up my bronco tomorrow. I purchased the oracle bronco letter lights and their fog lights for modular bumper. I want to use the six switches for the two lights. Does it matter which goes to which switch? Was going to use 1 for Letters and 2 for fogs but not sure if it matters.
Do one letter per switch.

Dmorty217

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camery
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I hooked my 150w up to Aux 6 and it works. But I'm afraid it'll blow something or start a fire. But 420w, wow. I'm gonna have to go with @'21OBX and use the included harness with the relay, only use the Aux as the on/off.
I used the relays that were included also and only use the switches as on/off

Gtrekker

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor, Audi, M1102 Overland Trailer 2-B
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So I am picking up my bronco tomorrow. I purchased the oracle bronco letter lights and their fog lights for modular bumper. I want to use the six switches for the two lights. Does it matter which goes to which switch? Was going to use 1 for Letters and 2 for fogs but not sure if it matters.
Don't waste your switches... some wired them in to the uplifter set in conjunction with another light or not. Depends on what you want... the choice to turn on or not. Mine are connected / powered on when my headlights are on. I didn't need them to be on in the day. But that was me....
Sponsored