Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 6-Speed
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hi guys,

I'm hoping I could get some good advice here.

I bought a set of Oracle fog lights for my Bronco. They were packaged really well and looked amazing, just what I wanted. During the initial setup, I noticed one of the wire harnesses was cracked and caused a short. Customer service acted VERY quickly and sent me a new set for free. I installed it and all was fine. It did take me a couple of hours, but no complaints there.

Then I kept getting flashed at. So after some research, I learned about the whole "add a spacer" thing to angle them down. Another 3 hours and a couple of trips to Home Depot, and that was fixed.

Then I learned that they are not road legal if all 3 lights are on. But I had already wired it and was NOT about to redo the entire thing and put them on two separate switches.

Then a little while later, I noticed condensation in one of the lights. Once again, customer service went above and beyond and sent me a new bulb right away. I replaced it, put the lights back in, and all was fine.

Another month goes by and now I have 3 more bulbs with water in them...

I REALLY love the looks of these lights and the output is great. Their customer service has also been fantastic. But I'm just tired of taking them out and reinstalling them every couple of months only to have the same condensation issue again.

I'm pretty sure they cannot be returned at this point, and I would hate to sell them to another 6G member.

What would you do? I really wanted these to work out...

Thank you.

ps, these pictures are from an hour ago:

Ford Bronco What would you do? Oracle Fog Lights IMG_6259

Ford Bronco What would you do? Oracle Fog Lights IMG_6260
Sponsored

Nobroncoyet

Base
First Name
Ohh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
Oracle is American company with Chinese quality. They had huge issues with TRX owners. Like you buyers were getting condensation in the casing and oracle was telling everyone is normal. Many had the lights shell crack , lights going out, warranty was hard to enforce. And we are talking about ppl that were installing Oracle lights on 100k + trucks . I'd not touch their products . Try to get a refund. If you 0ay with PayPal you have 6 months to return defective products. Might be able to do the same with a good CC ex Amex. Garbage products

OP
OP
gorgin4325

gorgin4325

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 6-Speed
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Oracle is American company with Chinese quality. They had huge issues with TRX owners. Like you buyers were getting condensation in the casing and oracle was telling everyone is normal. Many had the lights shell crack , lights going out, warranty was hard to enforce. And we are talking about ppl that were installing Oracle lights on 100k + trucks . I'd not touch their products . Try to get a refund. If you 0ay with PayPal you have 6 months to return defective products. Might be able to do the same with a good CC ex Amex. Garbage products
Thank you. I'm way past the refund period, but I did reach out to the seller. But I feel bad because the seller has done nothing wrong. I do not want them to take the hit. I asked if they can get refunded from the manufacturer if I return it. We'll see what happens.

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP
gorgin4325

gorgin4325

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 6-Speed
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm sure @ORACLE Lighting will have you start a return here
But I did not purchase it directly from them. Plus, I've already done two claims. One on the harness and one on a new bulb, which they sent very quickly. I sent a pm a few weeks ago and have not heard back. Maybe I'll try that after the seller responds first.
Thank you

Sponsored

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

But I did not purchase it directly from them. Plus, I've already done two claims. One on the harness and one on a new bulb, which they sent very quickly. I sent a pm a few weeks ago and have not heard back. Maybe I'll try that after the seller responds first.
Thank you
Oops my bad.

Fonz54

Badlands
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Commander, Porsche Cayenne, Mercedes C250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had the condensation issue on one of the ligths on mine. Oracel sent me a replacement. I was able to dry out the original light and have it as a spare if need be.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@4x4TruckLEDs.com can get you DDs or BDs. My preference is DDs if you want road legal.
Yeah you can't find better quality then those two brands.

@gorgin4325 if you need a good setup let me know. As NatureMan pointed out we sell the best kits on the market, paired with our USA Made KR Off-Road brackets and our famous wiring harness, installation is a breeze.
Sponsored