Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well I would normally say "RUN", but since you already converted your reservation to an order, you can't change dealers.

WRONG. THIS HAS NOW BEEN FIXED.

Your dealer is lying to you.

YES< BUT YOU CAN LEAD A HORSE TO WATER. YOU CAN'T MAKE HIM DRINK.

Yes, you can always walk away when the delivery comes in, but that's even better for the dealer, because he can take YOUR Bronco and put it on his lot and sell it at a marked up price to any yahoo off the street. And what are you left with? Nothing and a bunch of wasted time.

THIS!!!
Sponsored

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Pricing example........

Ford Bronco Order Process 1611269736249

OP
OP
mtap

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Hummer H3, Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well I would normally say "RUN", but since you already converted your reservation to an order, you can't change dealers.

Your dealer is lying to you.

Yes, you can always walk away when the delivery comes in, but that's even better for the dealer, because he can take YOUR Bronco and put it on his lot and sell it at a marked up price to any yahoo off the street. And what are you left with? Nothing and a bunch of wasted time.
That's the thing I haven't seen any confirmation that it's been converted to an order.....worse case scenario I walk away with $50K in my pocket :D I'd be a little disappointed but oh well, I tried...

OP
OP
mtap

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yes, in writing!!!! My dealer is honoring the entire X-plan pricing arrangement that Ford would normally offer if the Bronco was a part of the official X-plan program. To reiterate, Ford is NOT offering an official X-plan for Bronco this year. This is something arranged, again, in writing, between me and my dealer.
That's awesome....X-plan for sure is out of the question. That he confirmed with me....thank goodness Ford stocks have been going up cause I bought a bunch last year just to get the X-plan lol.

OP
OP
mtap

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Pricing example........

Ford Bronco Order Process 1611269736249
is that from the dealer website? Like I initially posted...he just confirmed what I sent him on B&P and never took me to a computer....so weird

Sponsored

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

That's awesome....X-plan for sure is out of the question. That he confirmed with me....thank goodness Ford stocks have been going up cause I bought a bunch last year just to get the X-plan lol.
Could have saved you a bunch of money there as well......Mustang club is a way cheaper method to gain access to X-plan. I would, however, like to offer you my services as your manager. I promise to take good care of you and your money.

joeramirez

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram Truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I did ask for a price...his response is they can’t give anything final until a VIN is created....soooooo???
Everyone is trying to help you out so you don't get screwed. You still have the power in this transaction. There's another thread that shows MSRP and Invoice pricing. You should not have to pay more than MSRP and many are paying invoice less $1300.

OP
OP
mtap

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Could have saved you a bunch of money there as well......Mustang club is a way cheaper method to gain access to X-plan. I would, however, like to offer you my services as your manager. I promise to take good care of you and your money.
double edge sword...spend $28 on mustang club or make money off Ford stocks ;)...pays for whatever BS they throw at me...just sayin. Maybe I should be your financial advisor instead lol

edited to add pic of F stocks from July release-reservation date

You spent $28
I spent $6 x 100 minimum (to get X plan)...it’s now $11.53...i just made $553 off 100 shares and you’re the one laughing at me? ??

yes i would hire you just to fire you. Don’t think you could afford me as you’re manager ??
Ford Bronco Order Process 27A58613-599A-4031-89A9-319BC6D01B3E

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP
mtap

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Everyone is trying to help you out so you don't get screwed. You still have the power in this transaction. There's another thread that shows MSRP and Invoice pricing. You should not have to pay more than MSRP and many are paying invoice less $1300.

So what's my next step? Sine they didn't give me a price, I didn't sign anything, nothing shows confirmed...What's my next move?

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

is that from the dealer website? Like I initially posted...he just confirmed what I sent him on B&P and never took me to a computer....so weird
Nothing weird about it. Make your deal, get it in writing, order, wait. When it arrives, take delivery or walk away. It's business 101. There is no emotion in it. It either happens or I take MY money elsewhere. I view every negotiation like this....you want me to give you MY money. What do I get for it? I am not buying anything from them. I am dealing with them to give them something I have. That puts me in charge of the deal. Unless we mutually agree and put it in writing, there will be no deal. You don't even need your deal to have a specific dollar amount tied to it. You could just make the deal X-plan, or $500 over invoice, or $2000 off MSRP, no documentation, no added fees.....the options are endless. But there are no options if it is not in writing at the end of it.

joeramirez

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram Truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Tell them you want a price in writing or you will call Ford and have them switch your order back to a reservation so you can go to another dealer who will give you their price. You can log in to Ford and see if they even placed the order yet.

OP
OP
mtap

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Nothing weird about it. Make your deal, get it in writing, order, wait. When it arrives, take delivery or walk away. It's business 101. There is no emotion in it. It either happens or I take MY money elsewhere. I view every negotiation like this....you want me to give you MY money. What do I get for it? I am not buying anything from them. I am dealing with them to give them something I have. That puts me in charge of the deal. Unless we mutually agree and put it in writing, there will be no deal. You don't even need your deal to have a specific dollar amount tied to it. You could just make the deal X-plan, or $500 over invoice, or $2000 off MSRP, no documentation, no added fees.....the options are endless. But there are no options if it is not in writing at the end of it.
But isn't that whereto consumer power lies? Since I didn't sign anything they can't hold me to whatever crazy price they end up with?
Sponsored