Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Hummer H3, Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Tell them you want a price in writing or you will call Ford and have them switch your order back to a reservation so you can go to another dealer who will give you their price. You can log in to Ford and see if they even placed the order yet.

Yeah it hasn't gone through yet and no email confirmation....
Sponsored

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

But isn't that whereto consumer power lies? Since I didn't sign anything they can't hold me to whatever crazy price they end up with?
And you end up with nothing. Great deal!!! You have no power if you walk away with nothing and you have cost yourself a lot of time. And, time is money!!! My time is worth a lot more than going through life with your plan of negotiation.

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

But isn't that whereto consumer power lies? Since I didn't sign anything they can't hold me to whatever crazy price they end up with?
You really need to step away from the keyboard for a minute and read some threads on this.

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Then you aren't really serious about getting a Bronco are you?

ericwayne

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I went in to place my order with my dealer this am. He sat down with me and pulled up the B&P sheet I sent him to confirm what I want. He showed me the list of reservations they have. I'm #58 on the list of 187 reservations. He said I will probably get bumped up closer to the front since some of the people in front of me choose options that will put them to MY22. He seems positive that I will be on the first delivery (7/14 reservation if you're wondering). Something weird he said is that they are only placing 50 orders at a time (he didn't elaborate on details) and he doesn't know how many are allocated to them. Here are my questions...

1) Those of you that have already placed the order and got confirmation email, did you guys actually sit down and input it on a computer?
2) I have not received a confirmation email from Ford, nor has my status changed on my account on the website. Why are they "batching" order (50 at a time?) how does that help them, ford, or the customer?
3) I've been reading that some people have an actual "total" tax, tag, title, etc...all he gave me was a "ball park" of what total cost would be when I asked him what the Toal would look like. Did I miss something?
4) What did your order process look like?

Any help would be great. Thank you!

Pics to share...1971 Bronco

tempImageRRWK77.png

tempImageVpuWlg.png
I have a '69 that I drove in to make my order. ?
Ford Bronco Order Process 20201114_115249

Sponsored
OP
OP
mtap

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

And you end up with nothing. Great deal!!! You have no power if you walk away with nothing and you have cost yourself a lot of time. And, time is money!!! My time is worth a lot more than going through life with your plan of negotiation.
I agree time is worth money that's why I reserved to the closest dealer vs flying to Iowa and saving tons of $$. That said, looking at their reservation list....there's literally 5 BD on reserve (I'm #2) out of 187......I walk away they risk my vehicle sitting on that lot for some time (on their end). My build is really not one that is sought after so it's low demand....

RLW

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Lexus GS 300, 2022 Badlands, 2022 Honda Odyss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I absolutely got a final price. Out the door final price with taxes, tag, etc included.

they should be able to provide you with that.

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I agree time is worth money that's why I reserved to the closest dealer vs flying to Iowa and saving tons of $$. That said, looking at their reservation list....there's literally 5 BD on reserve (I'm #2) out of 187......I walk away they risk my vehicle sitting on that lot for some time (on their end). My build is really not one that is sought after so it's low demand....
Sureeeeeeeee. You tell yourself that....100,000 reservations in 36 hours begs that what you say is not only wrong but delusional.

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I walk away they risk my vehicle sitting on that lot for some time (on their end). My build is really not one that is sought after so it's low demand....
Any Bronco will be high demand. The dealer wants you to walk away from the deal. If they can't hose you they'll hose an even bigger sucker.

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I placed my order yesterday and we ordered what I wanted and they got the price worked out with the sales tax and document fee included and I looked everything over and sighned
:ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
mtap

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Then you aren't really serious about getting a Bronco are you?

Read my previous reply...regarding your quote....you even replied a booty meme (getting screwed by dealer) lol. I honestly don't care on the price. I care more about certainty...yes its $50k or whatever, Yes you'll get it first delivery etc....like I mentioned before I've been waiting for this since early 2000...people have cancelled reservation for a better Bronco in 22...I honestly don't care for that...I want first release, I'll take whatever option is available...

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Not sure if any Bronco build would be "weird".

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Black Diamond is the 3rd most popular trim level of purchases here at B6G
Ford Bronco Order Process model breakdown

ericwayne

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Please tell us you got a 2 door Race Red with a MIC top?
Of course!! But It was difficult not to wait for the white tops in MY22.
Sponsored

Reactions: RLW