Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I like the humor aspect but I'm curious to the perceived "need" of so many who want to be first. I'm not busting anyones cookies, "You do you". Just wondering if it is a microcosm of a greater society issue. It seems it to me. But I'm old, dumb and crotchety.
Word, but if it is for CAFE and crap, then MY21 might be the only one with the 2.7V6 and everyone speculating on collector value between MY21 and MY22 will have something to talk about.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Word, but if it is for CAFE and crap, then MY21 might be the only one with the 2.7V6 and everyone speculating on collector value between MY21 and MY22 will have something to talk about.
Especially with another $0.35/gal by this May.

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've been waffling between the two. Leaning towards the 2.3. The delay of the 2.7 made the decision for me.

I don't get deciding on the 2.3 for the sole reason of early delivery.
Just do the 2.7. For a vehicle your own several years. Waiting a little bit longer for what you want will give you years of happiness and not regret. You might even get it earlier than you think. Never know

A_Locke

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Prius, 1966 Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had the exact same order but the manual ilo the automatic. My dealer said it might take some time for the order to submit. He was having issues as well with the Ford system. It did eventually go through and I got an email roughly 45 min after I left the dealership. I wouldn’t worry too much but I’m curious to hear what happens.

Sponsored

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just do the 2.7. For a vehicle your own several years. Waiting a little bit longer for what you want will give you years of happiness and not regret. You might even get it earlier than you think. Never know
Nah. I'm sticking with the 2.3. I have no need for the bigger engine other than it's bigger. The 2.3 has more power than any vehicle I've ever owned. It will work perfectly fine for my needs. No need to spend more money on something that will do the same task.

shieldsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm pretty sure that if you don't input your converted order into the Order Thread, that it may be delayed by Ford up to 8 weeks.
I heard that the mods here have a way to 'prioritize' our orders in the order thread based on our post count, registration time and number of petitions and polls we start.

Jpeyer

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m actually shocked how many people are doing this
I agree. When I purchase something, especially a vehicle, I don’t make many compromises. If you do you will spend more money on modifications or addons or a lot more money when you take a loss on resale and then purchase what you really intended in the first place. If I want an 80” tv a 50” is not going to suffice.
Sponsored