Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have a couple questions about my DORA. I don't have one yet. My build was confirmed and my ford account looks like the image below. I asked my Dealer for my DORA and the dealership said that they didn't receive any paperwork back from Ford. I'm confused as to when I should have access to a DORA and where my priority code will be? Any help is appreciated.

Ford Bronco Ordering a DORA 1628617663977
Sponsored

ilbastarge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla X
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

DORA is sometimes confused with a "build sheet". The build sheet has the invoice/msrp on it. IIRC the DORA is a bit more convoluted than that.

Sorry this is a bit cryptic of a response to you but it should give you some research item to work from.

jay-rod427

Badlands
First Name
Jerod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Carbonized gray 2 dr BadLands Sans-Squatch ordered
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Your dealer should absolutely have a DORA IF they placed your order. It is available instantly upon submission.

RescueCheckPT2

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco BD, MH-65D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I was sitting here thinking you named your truck DORA and tried to make sure we all knew it.

GoTigersGoBronco

Badlands
First Name
Zachary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My salesmen always gives me one. At the beginning and at two points when I’ve changed details.

Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Also, “DORA” is the old system, your dealer may be utilizing WBDO… if they input an order (into WBDO), they can print off the summary and provide it to you.

They don’t need anything back from Ford. It’s all accessible in the dealer’s side of the system.

Here is what mine looks like:

Ford Bronco Ordering a DORA 1628627712858

Last edited:

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have a couple questions about my DORA. I don't have one yet. My build was confirmed and my ford account looks like the image below. I asked my Dealer for my DORA and the dealership said that they didn't receive any paperwork back from Ford. I'm confused as to when I should have access to a DORA and where my priority code will be? Any help is appreciated.

Ford Bronco Ordering a DORA 1628627712858
8E0DE7A5-2C13-4A7A-ABF5-65E75256CD29.gif

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is all I thought of when I read the headline.

Ford Bronco Ordering a DORA 1628628177767

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Also, DORA is the old system, your dealer may know it as the WBDO… if they input an order (into WBDO), they can print off the summary and provide it to you.

They don’t need anything back from Ford. It’s all accessible in the dealer’s side of the system.

Hopefully this doesn’t come off the wrong way as me questioning you, as I know you’re far smarter with these things than me lol.

My understanding is what you provided is a VOC (Vehicle Order Confirmation), which is basically the receipt that the dealership can provide as soon as they enter your order in the system.

My dealership also stated (I know, famous last words) that a DORA is Fords receipt to them once they get that order on their end. Usually the next business day.

My dealership was able to provide both of these (VOC & DORA) on each order I placed or modified (colour change).

That’s me just being paranoid asking for both though :LOL:

ilbastarge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla X
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Also, DORA is the old system, your dealer may know it as the WBDO… if they input an order (into WBDO), they can print off the summary and provide it to you.

That's the one I was thinking about.

Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hopefully this doesn’t come off the wrong way as me questioning you, as I know you’re far smarter with these things than me lol.

My understanding is what you provided is a VOC (Vehicle Order Confirmation), which is basically the receipt that the dealership can provide as soon as they enter your order in the system.

My dealership also stated (I know, famous last words) that a DORA is Fords receipt to them once they get that order on their end. Usually the next business day.

My dealership was able to provide both of these (VOC & DORA) on each order I placed or modified (colour change).

That’s me just being paranoid asking for both though :LOL:
You can ask for both… but they are ostensibly the same thing. The DORA is a receipt back from Ford cooperate out of the older ordering system, but it’s not presented in a meaningful way… it’s just all the the item codes that you then have to translate.

Assuming you receive the order summary out of the newer WBDO (like I posted), the only thing the DORA would kind of do is confirm that the Russians didn’t hack the network in between the dealer and FoMoCo and insert a joke order for a yugo on your behalf.

Okay, that’s a little hyperbolic, but my point is, either one would get the job done, and the WBDO summary is easier to read (and what many dealers use now).

;)

Last edited:

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Your dealer should absolutely have a DORA IF they placed your order. It is available instantly upon submission.
I agree with this. I had a copy of mine within 24 hours.

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Heck, back in the day (January) dealerinsider would provide a test DORA to anybody that wanted one, in minutes, to be sure your build was buildable. Nice guy that dealerinsider, what ever happened to him? ...I suppose we scared him off like all the other folks that provide good info

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You can ask for both… but they are ostensibly the same thing. The DORA is a receipt back from Ford cooperate, but it’s not presented in a meaningful way… it’s just all the the item codes that you then have to translate.

Assuming you receive the order summary out of the WBDO (like I posted), the only thing the DORA would do is confirm that the Russians didn’t hack the network in between the dealer and FoMoCo and insert a joke order for a yugo on your behalf.

Okay, that’s a little hyperbolic, but my point is, either one would get the job done, and the WBDO summary is easier to read.

;)
Yugo… All I can hope for is “You-go pick-up your Bronco now!” :LOL:

*crickets*

Thanks for that insight. The order confirmation is definitely more useful, but I’m paranoid and trust nobody (clearly).

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
A Dora is still a thing. My dealership provided one after I ordered my 2021 raptor. A Dora comes from ford and not the dealership. A dealership should forwarded you the Dora if they wanted to.

Wow haven’t heard the word “DORA” in a long time.

Anyway, DORA stands for “Dealer Order Receipt Acknowledgement”. It was essentially a commitment Ford made to the dealer that the order would be built exactly how it was printed on the sheet. In the past, this sheet wasn’t even available for dealers until the order was confirmed and scheduled for build at the assembly plant.

Truthfully I‘m not sure if DORA’s are still a thing—I haven’t seen one in over a decade. But if they are, you won’t get one until your Bronco is scheduled for production. When I worked at the dealership, we used to get them from Ford via fax… but I assume now it’s all online.
Sponsored