First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '20 HAH
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
True, however the wait time for most of those accessories is going to be equal or possibly if even exceed our expected delivery of our vehicles.
Long wait times on the accessories would have made the wait for the Bronco more palatable, yes. Unfortunately, the ones I ordered are already in my garage. Even the EZ-Lift, which I thought I'd be waiting a while on.

GrayGhostDog

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Even having a build date and an estimated delivery date are no guarantee. My Bronco was supposed to arrive early February (build week 1/17), but I'm still waiting.

All of the accessories I ordered in anticipation are now long past their return windows.
Did you also get an email stating it was SHIPPED?

OP
OP
Odd Ball

Odd Ball

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HD Vett Mustang Jag 911 (2)450SLs VWcab Blzr Fiat
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Long wait times on the accessories would have made the wait for the Bronco more palatable, yes. Unfortunately, the ones I ordered are already in my garage. Even the EZ-Lift, which I thought I'd be waiting a while on.
Yeah, some of the items showed up fairly quickly however I still have some stuff outstanding. Although the major components I haven’t ordered yet because the opportunity hasn’t been good enough.

OP
OP
Odd Ball

Odd Ball

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’ve spent about $1500 in various stuff. Holding off on the ARB compressor and mount. Came close to buying spacers today. Need an intervention.
If ARB had a sale, I would probably be on it.

Sponsored

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Only thing I bought was the JCR baja bar. Thanksgiving sale Could. Not. Resist...

mike8675309

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco ManSquatch, 2023 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
I bought the relocation front license plate bracket 2 weeks after I ordered my bronco. Then I snapped out of it and haven't purchased anything else... though I've been tempted.

OP
OP
Odd Ball

Odd Ball

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I bought the relocation front license plate bracket 2 weeks after I ordered my bronco. Then I snapped out of it and haven't purchased anything else... though I've been tempted.
Come back!

Sponsored

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm not buying anything until it's sitting at SACs lot.

2wheel-Lee

Raptor
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Sequoia
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I'm not buying anything until it's sitting at SACs lot.
Smart man, I gotta sell some hood lifts and a hood sticker now. Now I only look for things that will fit all models.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Smart man, I gotta sell some hood lifts and a hood sticker now. Now I only look for things that will fit all models.
It's scheduled but I've learned from dirt mountain/chip hold folks that it's just a meaningless date. I would like to at least order the speakers but will just wait so the return window doesn't lapse before I get Bronco if there's an issue.

Alcotune

Base
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Base
I wasn't going to stock pile parts until I received the Bronco but when it went into production in January and I had an EDD for February, I started ordering a few parts/accessories. It's still in production (3+ months) and I have around $1500 in parts and I don't know if I even want to take delivery of this vehicle now since I deleted a few "like to have items" to get it sooner. If everything isn't completely flawless I will decline it and order another next year.

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I bought wheels, tires, pod lights, and some other small stuff before my Bronco arrived. Luckily It was only 15 days from blend date to April 13th delivery at my dealer but it's not the hardtop sasquatch one I really wanted. That one still has no VIN and it's a 7/20/20 reservation. Maybe by the end of the year??
Sponsored