First Name
Jarrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hello guys, I am reaching out to someone who can help with my bronco order verbiage. My ford reservation says Ordering With Dealer, I placed my order July 17th, 2020. I have a wild track Tow package. I would like to know if anyone has had experience or maybe advice on what my expectations should be with my dealer.
Thanks for anyone reading this or for giving me advice.
Sponsored

Mean Red GT

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Badlands/2016 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hello guys, I am reaching out to someone who can help with my bronco order verbiage. My ford reservation says Ordering With Dealer, I placed my order July 17th, 2020. I have a wild track Tow package. I would like to know if anyone has had experience or maybe advice on what my expectations should be with my dealer.
Did you ever convert your 2021 to a 2022 order with your dealer? Was this a reservation or an actual order?

Gotdesl

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ram 3500 Megacab 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It sounds like you made a reservation in July of 2020, and nothing in your post seems to indicate that you actually placed an order in the spring of '21 for a '21, or went back and renewed an order for a '22 last fall. If you haven't already, I would contact your dealer that your reservation is through and work on actually ordering a Bronco with your reservation if you still want one. Maybe I'm missing something, but that's what I could decipher from your post.

Reactions: abe

mbagne

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, you did not actually "order" your Bronco in July 2020, it was just a "reservation". Since you did not take delivery of a 2021 Bronco, you were supposed to convert your reservation into an order for a 2022 Bronco with your dealer . . . did you do that? If so, the normal routine would have been Ford sending you an e-mail acknowledging your 2022 order.

Your dealer should be able to clarify your specific questions, and if not, there is a Ford Help Line as well. You are right to ask on this Forum too . . . folks have a lot of information (not always reliable but pretty solid for the most part).

OP
OP

Merck19

Badlands
First Name
Jarrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did you ever convert your 2021 to a 2022 order with your dealer? Was this a reservation or an actual order?
Yes, I converted it the day that it was available to convert.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Merck19

Badlands
First Name
Jarrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It sounds like you made a reservation in July of 2020, and nothing in your post seems to indicate that you actually placed an order in the spring of '21 for a '21, or went back and renewed order for a '22 last fall. If you haven't already, I would contact your dealer that your reservation is through and work on actually ordering a Bronco with your reservation if you still want one. Maybe I'm missing something, but that's what I could decipher from your post.
You are correct I reserved it in July 2020, and on Jan 20th I was able to place my order in which I did. Trust me I have done my research but I felt that maybe I would get some good information from Bronco6G and some of the enthusiasts that come to help out with the information. I know I am in the same boat as many on here where the dealership is not reaching out instead it is the other way around, I really don't blame the dealership, because I believe that they don't have any information to give.
Thanks for all replies

GroovyGhost

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Did you also re-order a MY22 in October? I've done the same, and mine still says Ordering with Dealer and shows the original order date in March 21 and not the date I re-ordered a MY22 in October. I don't think you see anything else until it's actually selected for production.

ocbucks1

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The earliest orders were placed mostly in January 21 All orders must be placed by dealers. Since you are asking about dealers seems unlikely you placed and order otherwise you would know more about the dealer.

OP
OP

Merck19

Badlands
First Name
Jarrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I didn't know if everyone was having the same going on with their pre-ordered bronco, I assure you that I keep in touch with my dealership more than they keep up with me. This is not a knock on them either I believe that their hands are tied with lack of information, and I am not the one to start pointing fingers if I don't know both sides of the story. This question was to see others' interactions and stories to understand how this whole process works.

OP
OP

Merck19

Badlands
First Name
Jarrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did you also re-order a MY22 in October? I've done the same, and mine still says Ordering with Dealer and shows the original order date in March 21 and not the date I re-ordered a MY22 in October. I don't think you see anything else until it's actually selected for production.
I was leaning towards that direction thank you for your replly.
Sponsored