Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic, Kia Sportage
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hmmm, maybe I should be looking for a small town ford dealership that has had zero Bronco orders placed!
But, I think I have also read not all dealerships get allocations. :(
Sponsored

OP
OP

Ollamote

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
IF you need to, I would clarify first because I think this is a new situation for the forum.

You would make an online reservation, pick a trim doesn't matter which you can change later. Cancel your current order.

Then use the reservation #, and go to the dealer and convert that reservation to an order.

Ford has repeatedly said that the timestamp on the reservation, not the timestamp when converted, is what best determines the order of production. Obviously with some commodities having a shortage it's not an exact order.

And that's the concern for you right now. You have an order, but not a reservation, so it MAY be pushed to the end after they build reservation holders Broncos first.
Noted, it may be a day or to before I find any information out but I’ll bump this thread and update everyone in case this particular situation becomes relevant to anyone in the future.

OP
OP

Ollamote

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hmmm, maybe I should be looking for a small town ford dealership that has had zero Bronco orders placed!
But, I think I have also read not all dealerships get allocations. :(
If you’re willing to pay for shipping from an island in Canada I know a place ;)
Sponsored