Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hey all,

Long time no talk!

TL:DR: I made the calculations for Estimated/Actual "Time in Status" weight recent orders higher for the rolling averages. You should see a "closer to reality" time in this analytics section now.

My wife and I are still awaiting baby and our house projects are coming to a close. This opened up some free time to add some much needed tender love and care to the app... Baby should be here in the next week, so I'll probably go back into my fox-hole, but until then I'll be adding some nice-to-have features this week.

Today, I spent some time on the analytics query for measuring the estimated time a vehicle will stay in any given status. So if you are in the "In Transit" status, I average up all of the other vehicles that have left that status and weight the last month higher in order to take recent production times into account. In the recent months, I've noticed in general vehicles have been moving through production much faster lately. Either good or bad I guess, since my vehicle had a lot of things taken out due to part shortages... I really will miss those massage seats... haha

I get it... it's the times right now.

Also recently I've noticed that detailed shipping information is no longer available. Unfortunately the data source for this is no longer available. :( Very sad... This section will be removed in the coming week as it will no longer be populated. I will keep the shipping method as that information comes from the sticker anyway.

On a lighter note, my wife and I finally are getting our '22 Explorer ST in the next week. My order finally moved to Shipped this morning! :D We are super happy, but it looks like it will be a buzzer-beater with the baby coming in the next week too. If baby comes first we won't be able to get the vehicle until my wife recovers as we will both be signing! Ha we went to the dealer this evening hoping it would be here (we are only 6 hours from the Chicago plant)!

Thanks for the support and happy order watching!

— JohnMark (the Ordertrack guy)

Ford Bronco Ordertrack Update IMG_5896

^^ Izzy says hi! haha
Sponsored

70&22bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Fallon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Congrats on the baby!
My husband and I bought an Explorer to hold us off until the Bronco gets here. I just found out I’ve been scheduled, and in all seriousness, I have to admit that I’m going to miss my Explorer! Lol! It’s comfortable and I have plenty of cupholders! 😂 It’s quick, but I imagine I’d enjoy driving the ST! Enjoy 🙂