Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-Door, Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ordertrack.app

Hey all!

I just wanted to say thank you!

It has been so much fun to see such an interest in something I've created and it brings me joy knowing that I could make your lives a little bit better.

My wife has actually been quite interested in the app now that I've received a few donations, but ultimately it's just fun to work on something of my own outside of my 9-5. There is just no passion in the work I do and sometimes quite thankless, so this has been a huge motivation booster!

Many of the systems and work that goes into this app will actually be used to help develop a different project that my wife and I hope could soon be a flourishing business! We filed our business a couple of days ago! :D I'd really like spend my days working on something of my own and this seems to be the path to that reality!

Don't worry though this app will remain free (but I would be lying if I didn't appreciate a donation or two).

Thank you again for bringing me some joy to my work and for the generous donations!

Two features that I would love to add soon with time permitting:
- Notifications/email/texts on changes to the order
- Charts/graphs/info about how long things are taking etc.

Sincerely,
AndIAreSo
Without having an actual VIN assigned yet, is therre a way to find out how far out your order is from being produced? I ordered mine 12/21 as as of today, no updates.
Sponsored

OP
OP
AndIAreSo

AndIAreSo

First Name
JohnMark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Without having an actual VIN assigned yet, is therre a way to find out how far out your order is from being produced? I ordered mine 12/21 as as of today, no updates.
Iโ€™d say soon. Depends on your priority number. We ordered 1/22/22 and itโ€™s shipping now. Build date was middle of august

rcloke0124

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-Door, Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Iโ€™d say soon. Depends on your priority number. We ordered 1/22/22 and itโ€™s shipping now. Build date was middle of august
Damn, good for you, sucks for me. Hopefully soon. Thanks.

SurfsUp85

Outer Banks
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4 door Outer Banks, Kia soul 4u
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ordertrack.app

Hey all!

It has been so much fun to see such an interest in something I've created and it brings me joy knowing that I could make your lives a little bit better.

My wife has actually been quite interested in the app now that I've received a few donations, but ultimately it's just fun to work on something of my own outside of my 9-5. There is just no passion in the work I do and sometimes quite thankless, so this has been a huge motivation booster!

Many of the systems and work that goes into this app will actually be used to help develop a different project that my wife and I hope could soon be a flourishing business! We filed our business a couple of days ago! :D I'd really like spend my days working on something of my own and this seems to be the path to that reality!

Don't worry though this app will remain free (but I would be lying if I didn't appreciate a donation or two).

Thank you again for bringing me some joy to my work and for the generous donations!

Sincerely,
AndIAreSo
What you have done is incredible and I thank you for this user friendly app you've shared with us all๐Ÿค™

Sponsored

SurfsUp85

Outer Banks
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4 door Outer Banks, Kia soul 4u
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ordertrack.app

Hey all!

Sincerely,
AndIAreSo
Congrats on the baby! ๐Ÿค™

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Yes, congrats on the baby hope everyone is healthy!

nwGTS

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 GTS, BMW M3, VW Golf
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What number is the 'dealer order number' I have an order number and VIN but my order number is more characters than the four this field is limited to.

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What number is the 'dealer order number' I have an order number and VIN but my order number is more characters than the four this field is limited to.
I believe your order number 4 digits to use is the last 4. So if your order number says something like: MD3F2187 then your order number is 2187

Try that

nwGTS

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 GTS, BMW M3, VW Golf
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I believe your order number 4 digits to use is the last 4. So if your order number says something like: MD3F2187 then your order number is 2187

Try that
Bingo. That worked. Thank you.

Sponsored

Eroc88

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is anyone having trouble loading the order tracker page?

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's slow for sure and sometimes errors out. I assume there are probably some environmental challenges. It will be back up soon.

Ford Bronco [SHUT DOWN] ๐Ÿ”Ž Bronco Ordertrack App -- Thank you! 1663261227518

Eroc88

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's slow for sure and sometimes errors out. I assume there are probably some environmental challenges. It will be back up soon.

Ford Bronco [SHUT DOWN] ๐Ÿ”Ž Bronco Ordertrack App -- Thank you! 1663261227518
That's what I kinda figured being that it's the first time I've ran into this issue an im not the only one.

OP
OP
AndIAreSo

AndIAreSo

First Name
JohnMark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I had another power failure at my home where my servers are.

Has anyone been getting this page with the Ford tracker at all? Every other time load the page it gives me the below error:
Ford Bronco [SHUT DOWN] ๐Ÿ”Ž Bronco Ordertrack App -- Thank you! 1663275579272

M4Madness

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
I had another power failure at my home where my servers are.

Has anyone been getting this page with the Ford tracker at all? Every other time load the page it gives me the below error:
Ford Bronco [SHUT DOWN] ๐Ÿ”Ž Bronco Ordertrack App -- Thank you! 1663275579272
I've gotten that error on and off all this week. I just keep trying until I finally make it in. Lol!
Sponsored