First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Navigator
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Typically, the window sticker is available 5-7 days before the blend date. One is first scheduled to a "week" (your case 1/3/2022) and then to a "day" within that week. This day is the blend date and will be shown on your window sticker.
Try this direct link for the window sticker (add your vin after the =) -https://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=
So the window sticker was just made available this evening (1/6). I see the blend date you described. Looks like it is 1/7/2022. Does that mean it is being built tomorrow?

Ford Bronco Thank you, Bronco6g (Apple Ford in MD) 1641521252795
Sponsored

jmjoyas

Big Bend
First Name
Joyas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUSport, 2016 Volvo XC90 T8, 2010 Audi A4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So the window sticker was just made available this evening (1/6). I see the blend date you described. Looks like it is 1/7/2022. Does that mean it is being built tomorrow?

Ford Bronco Thank you, Bronco6g (Apple Ford in MD) 1641521252795
You are correct with the blend date. If there is no production backlog, then your vehicle will start being assembled Jan 07. There is a number in x/y format on the window sticker(towards top right) that shows the position of the vehicle on the assembly line. Your status would be "in production". In a few days, it will be off the line. Then the vehicle goes through quality control checks. If it passes, then it is in "built" status. Then it will be ready to ship. Things get tricky if it fails the quality check. The vehicle will remain in "in production" status until it passes quality.

All the best to get your vehicle as quickly as possible.

OP
OP
BuckSatan666

BuckSatan666

Wildtrak
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Navigator
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You are correct with the blend date. If there is no production backlog, then your vehicle will start being assembled Jan 07. There is a number in x/y format on the window sticker(towards top right) that shows the position of the vehicle on the assembly line. Your status would be "in production". In a few days, it will be off the line. Then the vehicle goes through quality control checks. If it passes, then it is in "built" status. Then it will be ready to ship. Things get tricky if it fails the quality check. The vehicle will remain in "in production" status until it passes quality.

All the best to get your vehicle as quickly as possible.
Thanks again for taking time to share this information. Much appreciated. Have a great weekend.

OP
OP
BuckSatan666

BuckSatan666

Wildtrak
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Navigator
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just checking; did you ever get your bronco? Did they try to charge beyond the MSRP? I was assigned Apple (never got the chance to pick) and I had to stop by the office to get info..... Just wanted to know how it ended up....
Picked up my Bronco from Apple Ford today. Everything went great. No ADM. Staff took great care of me. Glad it all worked out in the end. If any one is curious, here are the key dates after getting the e-mail notifying me of the production being scheduled:

7/13/20 - Reservation Holder
1/3/22 - Production Scheduled
1/7/22 - Blend Date (according to window sticker)
1/12/22 - Production Complete - shipped
1/15/22 - Arrived at Apple Ford
1/17/22 - Completed sale

Ford Bronco Thank you, Bronco6g (Apple Ford in MD) 1642471023137

Ford Bronco Thank you, Bronco6g (Apple Ford in MD) 1642471032661

maneal411

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape/Jeep Sahara 4XE
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Congrats...... I'm still waiting. Hopefully, it won't be long. So glad you didn't have any issues with AF....nice looking vehicle. Didn't take that long for you to get it once it was complete.

Sponsored

Slater

Badlands
First Name
Just Slater
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soul crushing Camry now cancled out by Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Picked up my Bronco from Apple Ford today. Everything went great. No ADM. Staff took great care of me. Glad it all worked out in the end. If any one is curious, here are the key dates after getting the e-mail notifying me of the production being scheduled:

1/17/22 - Completed sale

I've been thread lurking here. I'm happy to hear it went well for you at AF. No ADM. No nonsense. Awesome looking Bronco. Was your salesperson Rich by any chance? Also, it looks like they installed your front license plate. Were you okay with them installing that during PDI or did you happen to request they not install it? I here tell some dealership say they won't install it if you request it but "forget" and install it anyway.

Also, wow... the date yours was shipped and the date that your Bronco arrived was fast. That's awesome. Gives me some hope. Thanks for posting the info and sharing your experience. My experience with AF in 2020 and early 2021 wasn't great but it has greatly improved.

Tarheel_Wes

Black Diamond
First Name
Wesley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

1/17/22 - Completed sale

Nice I see you got the ā€œEverglades Greenā€ šŸ˜‰

OP
OP
BuckSatan666

BuckSatan666

Wildtrak
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Navigator
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I've been thread lurking here. I'm happy to hear it went well for you at AF. No ADM. No nonsense. Awesome looking Bronco. Was your salesperson Rich by any chance? Also, it looks like they installed your front license plate. Were you okay with them installing that during PDI or did you happen to request they not install it? I here tell some dealership say they won't install it if you request it but "forget" and install it anyway.

Also, wow... the date yours was shipped and the date that your Bronco arrived was fast. That's awesome. Gives me some hope. Thanks for posting the info and sharing your experience. My experience with AF in 2020 and early 2021 wasn't great but it has greatly improved.
Yea they were straight shooters and I was very thankful for that. My sales person was Dale Hill. Nice guy, can't complain. And yea I dropped the ball on the license plate. I had planned to ask them to not install it before I took delivery, but I was honestly in shock that it arrived as fast as it did. I knew it was being built, but I wasn't ready for the call from Dale on Saturday at 4pm as I sat down to eat sushi at happy hour telling me they were taking my Bronco off the truck that evening.

I told him I'd drive from my home town (Frederick - 50 minute drive) immediately and he laughed and told me to settle down and that it wouldn't be ready until first thing Monday morning. I lost my shit and forgot to ask to not have the plate installed. I'll figure something out. I ordered a license plate mount from Built Right Industries that will offset it to the lower left side. I'll just have to get some nice bolts to screw into the holes. But that was completely on me. I'm sure if you ask they will try to honor it. As long as the message gets to the technician prepping your Bronco for delivery.

OP
OP
BuckSatan666

BuckSatan666

Wildtrak
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Navigator
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Oh man - it is better in person than any photo or rendering you'll see. That is honestly why I wasn't upset about getting pushed from MY21 to MY22. I wanted green from the start and was disappointed that wasn't an option in 21. When it became apparent that it would be in 22, I was stoked.

Tarheel_Wes

Black Diamond
First Name
Wesley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Oh man - it is better in person than any photo or rendering you'll see. That is honestly why I wasn't upset about getting pushed from MY21 to MY22. I wanted green from the start and was disappointed that wasn't an option in 21. When it became apparent that it would be in 22, I was stoked.
yea I got mine last Friday

same build week as youā€¦

havenā€™t see you over on the gigantic 1/3 thread.

AE41E34F-CEC7-4B12-8324-E937D18D0A61.jpeg

Sponsored

BroncoInMD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yea they were straight shooters and I was very thankful for that. My sales person was Dale Hill. Nice guy, can't complain. And yea I dropped the ball on the license plate. I had planned to ask them to not install it before I took delivery, but I was honestly in shock that it arrived as fast as it did. I knew it was being built, but I wasn't ready for the call from Dale on Saturday at 4pm as I sat down to eat sushi at happy hour telling me they were taking my Bronco off the truck that evening.

I told him I'd drive from my home town (Frederick - 50 minute drive) immediately and he laughed and told me to settle down and that it wouldn't be ready until first thing Monday morning. I lost my shit and forgot to ask to not have the plate installed. I'll figure something out. I ordered a license plate mount from Built Right Industries that will offset it to the lower left side. I'll just have to get some nice bolts to screw into the holes. But that was completely on me. I'm sure if you ask they will try to honor it. As long as the message gets to the technician prepping your Bronco for delivery.
I saw this Eruption Green Bronco on Route 15 yesterday at Thomas Johnson Drive. Is this yours by any chance?

BCF7EF60-8730-4F72-9D9F-2261CD482C85.jpeg

OP
OP
BuckSatan666

BuckSatan666

Wildtrak
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Navigator
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I saw this Eruption Green Bronco on Route 15 yesterday at Thomas Johnson Drive. Is this yours by any chance?

Ford Bronco Thank you, Bronco6g (Apple Ford in MD) BCF7EF60-8730-4F72-9D9F-2261CD482C85
Iā€™m guessing that was. That is right where I live, off of 15 by TJ. And I havenā€™t seen another green Bronco in Frederick yet. Nice pic.

OP
OP
BuckSatan666

BuckSatan666

Wildtrak
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Navigator
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
yea I got mine last Friday

same build week as youā€¦

havenā€™t see you over on the gigantic 1/3 thread.

AE41E34F-CEC7-4B12-8324-E937D18D0A61.jpeg
Congrats man. Nice hard top. I switched to soft top just to make sure I got mine sooner than later, wonder now if I needed to. There are pros and cons to both tops. Hopefully I can get a hard top sometime soon.

I didnā€™t want to post a ton about getting mine cause I know so many people are still waiting. But man - I am not disappointed. Hang in there to everyone that is still waiting.

lastly - I should also mention that Apple Ford had a Cyber Orange Wildtrak listed for sale on their website for $72k. I was very nervous about a last minute ADM on mine when I showed up. But they sold mine to me at MSRP, exactly what was one the order form when I made the order (~$58k). Right on by them.

Tarheel_Wes

Black Diamond
First Name
Wesley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Congrats man. Nice hard top. I switched to soft top just to make sure I got mine sooner than later, wonder now if I needed to. There are pros and cons to both tops. Hopefully I can get a hard top sometime soon.

I didnā€™t want to post a ton about getting mine cause I know so many people are still waiting. But man - I am not disappointed. Hang in there to everyone that is still waiting.

lastly - I should also mention that Apple Ford had a Cyber Orange Wildtrak listed for sale on their website for $72k. I was very nervous about a last minute ADM on mine when I showed up. But they sold mine to me at MSRP, exactly what was one the order form when I made the order (~$58k). Right on by them.
Good!

I got mine at MSRP too

I was also worried

OP
OP
BuckSatan666

BuckSatan666

Wildtrak
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Navigator
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Oh yea - no shit right? When the color was first rumored it was Everglades green. That is a great name. Why did it change to Eruption green? I canā€™t think of anything green that is related to an eruption.
Id prefer to stick with Everglades green as well.
Sponsored