Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m guessing that was. That is right where I live, off of 15 by TJ. And I haven’t seen another green Bronco in Frederick yet. Nice pic.
That’s why I took a picture of it, that’s the first eruption green Bronco I’ve seen in person.
Sponsored

MeanGreen

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Volvo XC90
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Congrats man. Nice hard top. I switched to soft top just to make sure I got mine sooner than later, wonder now if I needed to. There are pros and cons to both tops. Hopefully I can get a hard top sometime soon.

I didn’t want to post a ton about getting mine cause I know so many people are still waiting. But man - I am not disappointed. Hang in there to everyone that is still waiting.

lastly - I should also mention that Apple Ford had a Cyber Orange Wildtrak listed for sale on their website for $72k. I was very nervous about a last minute ADM on mine when I showed up. But they sold mine to me at MSRP, exactly what was one the order form when I made the order (~$58k). Right on by them.
~58k with a soft top??? What was the whole order?

Slater

Badlands
First Name
Just Slater
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soul crushing Camry now cancled out by Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yea they were straight shooters and I was very thankful for that. My sales person was Dale Hill. Nice guy, can't complain. And yea I dropped the ball on the license plate. I had planned to ask them to not install it before I took delivery, but I was honestly in shock that it arrived as fast as it did. I knew it was being built, but I wasn't ready for the call from Dale on Saturday at 4pm as I sat down to eat sushi at happy hour telling me they were taking my Bronco off the truck that evening.

I told him I'd drive from my home town (Frederick - 50 minute drive) immediately and he laughed and told me to settle down and that it wouldn't be ready until first thing Monday morning. I lost my shit and forgot to ask to not have the plate installed. I'll figure something out. I ordered a license plate mount from Built Right Industries that will offset it to the lower left side. I'll just have to get some nice bolts to screw into the holes. But that was completely on me. I'm sure if you ask they will try to honor it. As long as the message gets to the technician prepping your Bronco for delivery.
That's great. Glad the whole thing went so well, considering some of the earlier posts on the thread. Yeah, if I was you and it arrived that fast, I'd be there that night to. So even with the OEM plate on it, you're still rolling around enjoying your ride regardless, plenty of ways to cover up. I even think that lower trim piece is replaceable. I also bought Built Right Industries plate mount and have it ready to go. I'll have to keep reminding them as my date approaches (March) to make sure PDI tech gets that message (great point, the tech needs to know that, not the sales person.

Enjoy the new ride. Truly an amazing color. Love the gloss black grill against it. Makes me think I need to swap out my Badlands grill.