First Name
JohnMark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I just got off the support chat and they said that they are in the middle of making some enhancements to that part of the website... so maybe they are working on something better. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ Who knows.

In the meantime, I guess the chat or my dealer are the only ways to get updated information.

Peaswiper

Outer Banks
First Name
Leslie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford F350
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thank you for the Tracker app.... I just sent you some beer money.

RichardB

Badlands
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Quick question on this link. What does the "time in status" mean? I'm assuming since im "scheduled" it just means that's how long I have been scheduled?
Ford Bronco [SHUT DOWN] ๐Ÿ”Ž Bronco Ordertrack App -- Thank you! Screenshot_20220920_064537_DuckDuckGo

CTownPride

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Flex; 2006 Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Quick question on this link. What does the "time in status" mean? I'm assuming since im "scheduled" it just means that's how long I have been scheduled?
Your actual time in status is the time elapsed since you received your VIN and were assigned a build week. The estimated time in status is the average time others have spent in that status before switching to "In Production." I believe the estimated time is weighted toward recently-submitted orders as opposed to those from earlier in the calendar year. Remember, the data only reflect orders submitted to OrderTrack.app and not all Bronco orders.

Sponsored

CTownPride

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Flex; 2006 Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks like the site is down @AndIAreSo. Just wanted to let you know in case you weren't aware.

OP
OP
AndIAreSo

AndIAreSo

First Name
JohnMark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Down due to another power outage from storms last night. My wife are currently out of town until this evening. ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ

jehines3

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350L, Chevrolet Silverado, Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for all your do for the B6G community. Since I'm stuck in production purgatory, I've been wearing out the tracker for the last serval days, so the least I could do is send over some beer money for your troubles!

jflottawa

First Name
J.F.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F150 Lariat PowerBoost
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ordertrack.app

Hey all!

I just wanted to say thank you!

It has been so much fun to see such an interest in something I've created and it brings me joy knowing that I could make your lives a little bit better.

My wife has actually been quite interested in the app now that I've received a few donations, but ultimately it's just fun to work on something of my own outside of my 9-5. There is just no passion in the work I do and sometimes quite thankless, so this has been a huge motivation booster!

Many of the systems and work that goes into this app will actually be used to help develop a different project that my wife and I hope could soon be a flourishing business! We filed our business a couple of days ago! :D I'd really like spend my days working on something of my own and this seems to be the path to that reality!

Don't worry though this app will remain free (but I would be lying if I didn't appreciate a donation or two).

Thank you again for bringing me some joy to my work and for the generous donations!

Two features that I would love to add soon with time permitting:
- Notifications/email/texts on changes to the order
- Charts/graphs/info about how long things are taking etc.

Sincerely,
AndIAreSo
Hey @AndIAreSo ,

Just renewing my offer to help with the ordertrack.app (if/when you might need assistance). Been in software development for 20+ years (.NET), solid DevOps and Docker chops, Linux, etc.

Anyway - PM me if interested!
J.F.

JohnGalt

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Defender 110
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Down due to another power outage from storms last night. My wife are currently out of town until this evening. ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ
@Andareso Great app! I was curious as we come to the end of the yearโ€ฆ..

Whatโ€™s the highest Bronco Raptor VIN (โ€œE5Jโ€) in your databas thatโ€™s been scheduled or built (after production closes). You may be in best position to determine how many MY22 Bronco Raptors were scheduled and will be built in MY22 (within a couple percent Iโ€™d guess).

Certainly interesting to me, but may be interesting for others. Could apply to other instances, e.g. 2 Dr vs 4dr, engine size etcโ€ฆ.

Thanks for consideration!

Sponsored

BabyDriver

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
City Bike
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Is the "similar vehicles" going by year - because I'm a 2022 and that number keeps going up. They aren't scheduling any more 2022 vehicles, so how can that be?

A51Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Geoffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford FX4, 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Is the "similar vehicles" going by year - because I'm a 2022 and that number keeps going up. They aren't scheduling any more 2022 vehicles, so how can that be?
more people entering information into the app most likely.

Taco2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ordertrack.app

Hey all!

I just wanted to say thank you!

It has been so much fun to see such an interest in something I've created and it brings me joy knowing that I could make your lives a little bit better.

My wife has actually been quite interested in the app now that I've received a few donations, but ultimately it's just fun to work on something of my own outside of my 9-5. There is just no passion in the work I do and sometimes quite thankless, so this has been a huge motivation booster!

Many of the systems and work that goes into this app will actually be used to help develop a different project that my wife and I hope could soon be a flourishing business! We filed our business a couple of days ago! :D I'd really like spend my days working on something of my own and this seems to be the path to that reality!

Don't worry though this app will remain free (but I would be lying if I didn't appreciate a donation or two).

Thank you again for bringing me some joy to my work and for the generous donations!

Two features that I would love to add soon with time permitting:
- Notifications/email/texts on changes to the order
- Charts/graphs/info about how long things are taking etc.

Sincerely,
AndIAreSo
You made this process just a little bit more tolerable. Thanks for existing.

jawico

Wildtrak
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@AndIAreSo I've seen some posts about status temporarily unavailable on the tracker. That's what shows up when I put in my info. I can get the sticker and see the update from Ford that says shipped, but nothing about rail carrier. Is there somewhere I can access that myself?

Badlands77

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Focus, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@AndIAreSo - looks like the site is down (just fyi if you didnโ€™t know)
Ford Bronco [SHUT DOWN] ๐Ÿ”Ž Bronco Ordertrack App -- Thank you! B08F348A-8D82-4F4F-9B5B-BB7C6F7FBBD3
Sponsored