First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Honda Element 2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Build week 12/19. Maybe ignorance is bliss. Itā€™s not like the rest of the process has been a complete mystery. This is going to put a lot of strain on customer service/chat. At least I have a build week notification.
ford's website now offers all of the same tracking capabilities and window sticker

Apple Blossom

Outer Banks
First Name
Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
yeah right in the middle of my build week, but with Fords new vin view system, its not really needed other than you have to bug your dealer for exact tracking info.
What new Ford system? I am tracking a vehicle for my dealer and now all I have is the ā€œregularā€ tracker. Is there a new Ford tracker?

ironmike

Raptor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
What new Ford system? I am tracking a vehicle for my dealer and now all I have is the ā€œregularā€ tracker. Is there a new Ford tracker?
Vin View. Only dealers or regional reps have access. But it is much more detailed in tracking vehicles, especially throughout the shipment phase.

Newdoc

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
ford's website now offers all of the same tracking capabilities and window sticker
Itā€™s had a lot of problems and often missing detail. Supposedly Iā€™m getting built week of 12/19 and that website still says my order is ā€œconfirmedā€, thatā€™s it. Many people on here have had problems with delayed or no information through that VIN tracker.

Sponsored

JR007

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Iā€™ve noticed over the last few weeks that not much seems to have updated on my build or others I know checking, and now I may know why. It looks like the OrderTrack App that has helped so many of us while Fordā€™s own systems were barely working may be officially dead.

AD20E156-5AEC-4BE1-BB2B-27A51773156A.jpeg
Well this sucks! My Bronco has been built and expected to be delivered to my Dealership soon, but I haven't been able to get any information out of this app. I guess now, I know why.

OP
OP
widnere12

widnere12

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Well this sucks! My Bronco has been built and expected to be delivered to my Dealership soon, but I haven't been able to get any information out of this app. I guess now, I know why.
The track link on the main page that takes you to ford still seems to work on mobile for me.

BuckYeah

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Iā€™ve noticed over the last few weeks that not much seems to have updated on my build or others I know checking, and now I may know why. It looks like the OrderTrack App that has helped so many of us while Fordā€™s own systems were barely working may be officially dead.

AD20E156-5AEC-4BE1-BB2B-27A51773156A.jpeg
That's a darn shame. I just got accustomed to checking my Bronco's build status on it. Thanks for the heads up; I'm sorry to see this useful utility disappear. I'm looking forward to reading why it is being discontinued.

angkho

Black Diamond
First Name
Angie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Evoque
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Same, mine has been shipped but according to this app itā€™s still in production. At least now we know why!

slycat67

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'86 Westy
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

[/QUOTE]
i tried to log on to the FORD site today to see if it updated my status to built. Now the FORD site returns that my VIN is invalid... anyone else have this issue?

what's up @fordmotorcompany?

Sponsored

jleafgre

Big Bend
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I lost it right before it hit the rail but Iā€™m in the same position as you otherwise. Just waiting on a truck to pick it up.
Itā€™s to bad to see this go. Ford has been ok for me until build time, then communication pretty much stopped. No built email with photo, no shipped email, nothing. This tracker has provided all of it. Right now, according to my dealer, my Bronco is sitting in the middle of the woods in MI, so obviously @Ford has some work to do on accuracy and timeliness of info.

StephT4

Wildtrak
First Name
Stephanie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport, 2017 F350, 2022 Wildtrak order
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
yeah right in the middle of my build week, but with Fords new vin view system, its not really needed other than you have to bug your dealer for exact tracking info.
If we contact our dealer, we get "I see the exact same thing you see. I get an email the exact same time you get an email." We shipped by rail so with the rail car information, I've been able to track it all the way from MAP to WA state, with zero help from our dealer!

Broncogirl66

Badlands
First Name
Gia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23" manual 2dr SAS, HPR 2" lift BDS suspenion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Get with your dealer a new tracking system launched on 12-5-22 . Your dealer can see alot more and knows every time they move your rig.

OP
OP
widnere12

widnere12

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Get with your dealer a new tracking system launched on 12-5-22 . Your dealer can see alot more and knows every time they move your rig.
I can vouch that it does work well... The trick is finding a dealer that cares enough to check
Sponsored