JohnMark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hey all,

I've been making quite a lot of changes recently and a pretty major bug slipped through the cracks!

Explanation of Bug

If a user navigates directly to a link, the linked page will show below the search page. This happens for all pages including the order page. Most common scenario would be from navigating to an order directly from a bookmark.

Unfortunately, I was out on vacation when the bug was introduced and so I wasn't able to identify the issue until just today!

I'm so sorry for any inconvenience this has caused and I hope you will forgive me!

I have a pretty good testing and release system in place, but this particular bug slipped through because I don't ever click on direct links when testing! I always go from the search page to the next page which bypasses this issue.

Most users probably bookmark their order, which is primarily when the bug shows itself 🤦‍♂️

Support Questions

Please let me know of any bugs like these via email or through the app: [email protected]

Once again, I'm really sorry this wasn't caught sooner! As always, enjoy the app!
Sponsored

Jo8n

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser [sold]
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah. I ran into it the other day but didn't want to complain about your awesome free status page :)

Really appreciate your work.

OP
OP
AndIAreSo

AndIAreSo

First Name
JohnMark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Yeah. I ran into it the other day but didn't want to complain about your awesome free status page :)

Really appreciate your work.
Feel free to complain! I know it's free, but I definitely take pride in my work! If somethings broken, let me know!

I check the support email daily and have a set time to go through them and respond if it's not high priority.

Now that their are a few thousand people using it daily, I'd rather not inconvenience people more than I have to!

Love from MN

survivormanca

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The app is showing my blend date as 4/20, but the window sticker shows 4/21.

Sponsored
OP
OP
AndIAreSo

AndIAreSo

First Name
JohnMark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The app is showing my blend date as 4/20, but the window sticker shows 4/21.
The date conversion is off for some reason. I have a ticket to fix it! Still haven’t gotten around to it.

Jo8n

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser [sold]
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi, John (I'm a Jonathan Mark btw and also a dev).

This is probably not a bug and rather solid code in action but, just in case, I get this:
Ford Bronco Ordertrack Issues - Sorry 1650722703814

I assume something is down somewhere on Ford's side but figured I'd mention it. Ford's tracker also isn't working for me with nothing particularly clear logged in the dev console.

I was just checking this morning the status on both Ford's and your trackers out of curiosity since we took delivery yesterday.

Last edited:
OP
OP
AndIAreSo

AndIAreSo

First Name
JohnMark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hi, John (I'm a Jonathan Mark btw and also a dev).

This is probably not a bug and rather solid code in action but, just in case, I get this:
Ford Bronco Ordertrack Issues - Sorry 1650722703814

I assume something is down somewhere on Ford's side but figured I'd mention it. Ford's tracker also isn't working for me with nothing particularly clear logged in the dev console.

I was just checking this morning the status on both Ford's and your trackers out of curiosity since we took delivery yesterday.
If it's temporarily unavailable, then Ford returned an error code. This is typically the vehicle isn't found in Ford's database. There were a few people that had this too. Does the vehicle section populate with the Make and Model? This would mean your VIN is valid as I can query it against the NHTSA.

If you PM me your details I can check to see if its a bug or not.

coreymd

Big Bend
First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '20 HAH
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hey, John. love the app!

I have a simple feature request for all of us long-haulers: show the days since blend date.

And while it's probably not as interesting to the majority of users, being able to see or export the global data would be very telling about how FORD is performing. You've got the master 'build week spreadsheet' at this point. Very valuable data!

OP
OP
AndIAreSo

AndIAreSo

First Name
JohnMark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
That would be a good feature! I could strip out the VINs and order numbers and output it as a CSV/Excel file. I'll have to run it by the wife first (she's an attorney and it comes quite in handy).

I avoid adding features and language that might get us into trouble with Ford. Don't want to get a cease and desist letter in the mail haha :LOL:

Jo8n

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser [sold]
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If it's temporarily unavailable, then Ford returned an error code. This is typically the vehicle isn't found in Ford's database. There were a few people that had this too. Does the vehicle section populate with the Make and Model? This would mean your VIN is valid as I can query it against the NHTSA.

If you PM me your details I can check to see if its a bug or not.
I actually had just done an F5 so the input info hadn't changed and it still showed other info below the message. I was going to screen shot the whole thing right now but, when I returned to that tab, the whole page was black and, when I refreshed, it showed as below (which is what I was looking for--yesterday it showed "in transit").
Ford Bronco Ordertrack Issues - Sorry 1650750643496
Sponsored