Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Still no engine compartment shots... all well, it still reassures me that I’m making the right decision with the 4-door... so missing the show this weekend won’t sting too bad.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Please correct if wrong, but it looked to me that they re-jigged the command switches on top of the dash, they were nicely oriented in the "cup" for them and not offset or had any dead switches/little coin holder on the far left.

This looked like a production-ready bit of the interior that changed from the early pics.

Edit: Here's what i'm talking about. the 4 switches on the left also seem to have a clear silicone window for an LED light. Not sure what is directly to the left of the hazard switch... It just has a icon of a car (not a Bronco) with the word "OFF".

1608250124452.png
Something seemed off/tweaked on the Hero bar. But also, the Aux switches were definitely changed. They look smaller than the pre-production builds.

AUX Switches.png

Last edited:

Sponsored

RWBigBend21

Big Bend
First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ridgeline RTL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Your'e on the show floor and there's 'No 4-Door Bronco' there ?? WTFord !?
Seriously disappointed !!
Marketing isn't interested in brand development past the commercials and reservations from the mininons this year?
With all the Pre-pro 4-Doors in the Wild, Testing, and Ford Engineers driveways and they can't get more than one trim line to the southeast U.S. just months before launch?? I can tell you the state of Florida is packed with 4 door soft top Jeeps on the road. I see tons in the Tampa Bay area daily and Ford isn't interested in competing here ?

Last edited:

RWBigBend21

Big Bend
First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ridgeline RTL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Very bummed that there is no four-door. Plan on driving up Saturday from South Florida to see it. At least it is the right color since I've been Cyber Orange since day one.
where's the 'unlike' button for FORD and their Southeast Rep ? One trim line only on the Floor ? But they will put a Ranger in there that has been a sales let down? I had bought a ticket for the auto show but I would be wasting my time with the drive from Tampa since there's no 4-doors Area 51 and Cactus Grey in Orlando today. I'm really disappointed in FORD for what appears to me as no concern for brand development in the southeast U.S. RIGHT BEFORE final ordering???

Last edited:

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can't wait for the weekend - especially now that I know that specific vehicles is going to be there. It is 90% exactly what I am ordering. Only passing on the Sasquatch add-on... for now...

BLTN

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Badlands; '95 Jeep XJ; '05 F-350; '07 Camry
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Please correct if wrong, but it looked to me that they re-jigged the command switches on top of the dash, they were nicely oriented in the "cup" for them and not offset or had any dead switches/little coin holder on the far left.

This looked like a production-ready bit of the interior that changed from the early pics.

Edit: Here's what i'm talking about. the 4 switches on the left also seem to have a clear silicone window for an LED light. Not sure what is directly to the left of the hazard switch... It just has a icon of a car (not a Bronco) with the word "OFF".

Ford Bronco Orlando Autoshow Video: 2 Door Bronco Badlands Sasquatch - inside/outside/underbody AUX Switches
Yup, they do look different
Left to right:
-Sway Bar Disconnect
-Front Locker
-Rear Locker
-Trail Turn Assist (Cutting Brakes)
-Traction/Stability Control Off
-Hazards
First four now have the LED lights to show activation...would hate to hit pavement with locker(s) on...good idea for forgetful old farts like me

Sponsored

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

? the more I see a badlands 2dr the more I want it. I just can’t with the two door tho :(

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No 4 door being displayed in Florida? Glad I decided not to go. Thanks for the video! The back seats look kind of thin. Do they look cheap in person?

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yup, they do look different
Left to right:
-Sway Bar Disconnect
-Front Locker
-Rear Locker
-Trail Turn Assist (Cutting Brakes)
-Traction/Stability Control Off
-Hazards
First four now have the LED lights to show activation...would hate to hit pavement with locker(s) on...good idea for forgetful old farts like me
I would think the lockers will only be able to engage while in 4WD to prevent drive pavement use but I could be wrong. I know on the F-150’s that is not the case. Just feel like it would be on the Bronco for some reason..