Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Cayman, MINI GP2, MINI Countryman
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anybody see more info on that red arc system he installed under the rear floor?
Yep, that’s a kit assembled by American Adventure Labs (AAL), using four (4) 12V 18aH Dakota batteries mounted to the AAL tray, wired in parallel and managed by a Redarc BCDC module. Was texting with Justin and he mentioned running 4 gauge wire back from the engine bay to the Redarc module.
Sponsored

BabyJake

Black Diamond
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yep, that’s a kit assembled by American Adventure Labs (AAL), using four (4) 12V 18aH Dakota batteries mounted to the AAL tray, wired in parallel and managed by a Redarc BCDC module. Was texting with Justin and he mentioned running 4 gauge wire back from the engine bay to the Redarc module.
is the plan to use this system as a back up or to independently run a fridge and other equipment.

Summit981

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Cayman, MINI GP2, MINI Countryman
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

is the plan to use this system as a back up or to independently run a fridge and other equipment.
Yep, pretty sure your right. That’s how I’m looking at this set-up. Use this system to provide power to the fridge/freezer and recharge camera/phone/flashlight/headlamp batteries for my family and I while in camp. And this set-up will protect the starter battery. Gotta hand it to AAL, they’re really making max use out of that small underfloor cubby.