Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great to see people’s eyes light up with excitement when they are trying something new. Great video

Naxster

Badlands
First Name
Dayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are folks driving on highways with their rear view being blocked like that? It would be great to have a video mirror.
My work van doesn't even have rear windows. (Still has a mirror, for some unknown reason, lol) You get used to just using your side mirrors, not that big of a deal, especially if you have a reverse camera. (which my work vans over the past 15 years have not had, but my most recent one does and it's wonderful!)

Sponsored

PC Austin

Badlands
First Name
paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep liberty
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My work van doesn't even have rear windows. (Still has a mirror, for some unknown reason, lol) You get used to just using your side mirrors, not that big of a deal, especially if you have a reverse camera. (which my work vans over the past 15 years have not had, but my most recent one does and it's wonderful!)
Thanks. Good input! I would love to use the rear space for more storage but want to be safe and legal.

RTR Vehicles

Raptor
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
RTR
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rtrvehicles.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco RTR
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Folks are really testing the limits of the hinges on the back gate by adding a lot of gear to the spare.
He has the RTR Spare Tire Carrier installed so no worries there!

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That's a good point. I think it's a bit different for me out on a miscellaneous trail, or even at Moab in this example, when you're not just driving between the lines on the pavement. There 's just certain views I'm used to I guess especially if its unfamiliar..

orange_methodology

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's a good point. I think it's a bit different for me out on a miscellaneous trail, or even at Moab in this example, when you're not just driving between the lines on the pavement. There 's just certain views I'm used to I guess especially if its unfamiliar..
The normal + 360 split view is really helpful for that, if your Bronco has it.

Sponsored

M&M Beer

Outer Banks
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge-F-150 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Cool to see @justinbmcbride built a bronco for Orlando Bloom and spotted him on his first rock crawling experience.

Love the Heretic lights I have the same lights on my OBX and wired them to 3 of the AUX switches so I can run them in pairs. Amber lights needed for winter driving in West Michigan. We have many over cast days in the winter and the amber lights work well for day time driving. Great setup!

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Cracking up at the small white dog in his lap while he’s driving-not a bad thing(I got a small dog in the form of a black pug), but makes him a bit more relatable

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Wait! Is Orlando wearing sandals? I think that violates the Pirate Code. 🤔

Ford Bronco Orlando Bloom's Bronco build by Justin B. McBride! 1675798645387

MLRey

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 18 Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm guessing he didn't have to wait in the endless Ford order line. Meanwhile many of us feel like the dead people in the movie Bettlejuice. Now serving number 5 and our numbers have six zeros after them. 🙁

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm guessing he didn't have to wait in the endless Ford order line. Meanwhile many of us feel like the dead people in the movie Bettlejuice. Now serving number 5 and our numbers have six zeros after them. 🙁
He might have waited. We really don't know. To be trendy and cool he would have gotten a Bronco in 2021. However, the FE was the original Bronco flip vehicle. So, it could be used. He has the resources to make it happen. We can't fault him for that.
Sponsored

Last edited: