First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It was manual operated, so not quite. Trying to adjust it was a bit clunky.
I meant comfort, but cool appreciate the review on the operation. Confirms Power seats was the right choice...for my wife

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I meant comfort, but cool appreciate the review on the operation. Confirms Power seats was the right choice...for my wife
Comfort is pretty good. I'm a big guy and didn't feel cramped in or anything.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I told my fiance I was getting cloth manual seats in the obx and she was NOT a fan of that decision
After showing her comparison shots of the dashes and seats, we decided it was in both our best interests to retire the obx plan and shift back to leather wildtrak trim

That was the smart decision.
Always good to have a significant other who can provide that much needed wisdom when you're stuck

Akula22

Outer Banks
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I told my fiance I was getting cloth manual seats in the obx and she was NOT a fan of that decision
After showing her comparison shots of the dashes and seats, we decided it was in both our best interests to retire the obx plan and shift back to leather wildtrak trim

Always good to have a significant other who can provide that much needed wisdom when you're stuck
That manual seats is what killed the BL and MGV seats for her. I was kind of bummed, but the Roast Leather was a fair compromise. I really like the WT and it’s exterior features, but that interior would be ruined with our lifestyle and kids. Enjoy the WT, you are getting a great rig.

Sponsored

SavvyG

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Placed my order with the dealership last month for an Oxford white 2 door with roast cloth interior, lux package and the 2.7 with Sasquach package. The hardest part is going to be the wait!!!!

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm happy I made the final decision and ordered a Sasquatch Outer Banks with Roast leather interior. I think I'll be happiest with it over time.

RobPS

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5, MB E350 Coupe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Dealer is supposed to enter my order this weekend:

2 Dr
A51
Squatch
Roast/Black Leather
Lux
Sound deadening roof

I'm fine with waiting until MY22. But, if they tell me it's coming this year, I won't say No...lol

SK29

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

My wife went the opposite ... I ordered WT and now she likes OBX leather ..... want to guess whether I am going to have to switch my order????

Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Max, I don't mean to make your choice any harder than it has already been. I know how that is, believe me. I just knew I would need to get the leather package for the power seat so my vertically challenged wife (5'2")could see out. But I recently bought a Ranger, and before ordering I had her sit in a manual seat to see if it would jack up high enough. Low, and behold it did with a bit of room to spare. I was happy, because I didn't really want leather in my Bronco. Just thought I'd throw this out there if you were ever considering the cloth in your Bronco.

BTW, the cloth seats in my Ranger are some of the most comfortable seats we've ever had. I'm quite sure the Bronco will be the same as it looks to me they are of the same frome design as the Ranger with just different covering.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My wife went the opposite ... I ordered WT and now she likes OBX leather ..... want to guess whether I am going to have to switch my order????
Oh brother, I know exactly what you're gonna order. When I told the CEO of my humble empire that I was going to order a Bronco she said, "Well, if you're ordering a Bronco it better be red". Guess what color mine will be. :D

But that's fine. We get a Bronco, and the wives will be happy. Winner, winner, chicken dinner. :)

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well folks, I finally decided on how to build my Bronco, I think, maybe, oh hell we all know it could change. I've been all over the place as I'm sure you can understand. As it is now, and if Albert at Granger will call me before I change my mind again like an old woman, it will be a simple build.

Race Red
4 door
Shadow Black MOD top.
2.7L
Auto of course
Navigation (as a stand alone option)
Floor Liners
Tow Package.

Wish me luck........:)

MarcusMaximus

Outer Banks
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, Lexus NX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Which options have power seats and which don't? OBX has power seats or no?
Sponsored