First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Also from Charlotte - there's tons of good forest service roads on the east and west side of Linville Gorge - I've dropped quite a few pins there for potential camping spots.
Linville's a great area. Easy drive from CLT. I live in Southpark area near Country Day
Sponsored

OP
OP
CA.BRONC

CA.BRONC

Wildtrak
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Very cool build though. Like to see ideas for ours. We were just in NC last week. I didn’t get to take the Bronco exploring off road and bummed because of it. We were right down the road from Patriot Mountain ORV park, 2 miles. Damn.
Thank you. Sounds like you're due a trip back to NC with the Bronco

Sponsored

Sponsored
OP
OP
CA.BRONC

CA.BRONC

Wildtrak
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks! You did a great job, I’m gonna base ours off of this type of design for sure
I did make the mistake of upholstering certain pieces of the drawer/ platform before assembling it. That made for some weak spots that I had to reinforce under the platform as well as a ton of adjusting to get the drawer and slides running smoothly.

V1Rotate

Wildtrak
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I did make the mistake of upholstering certain pieces of the drawer/ platform before assembling it. That made for some weak spots that I had to reinforce under the platform as well as a ton of adjusting to get the drawer and slides running smoothly.
That’s great to know actually.. probably saved me a headache

tn3sport

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford 4x4, BMW, Mustang, several adventure bikes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Great build. Have you found many uses for the traction boards in the east? For the given size, I've found other, more compact and readily available, methods for self-recovery. (bottle jack, winch, come-along, straps, et al)
If the maxtrax are used for leveling when you setup camp, I could see the value.
Sponsored