Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ford Ranger, 2021 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Next holiday party, just go drop a deuce in their garage.
Sponsored

MikeyFrog

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'd say no since it was in private. The guy was rude opening oil cap and testing the trail guides stability. They aren't a tow point.

UtahBrandon

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.puravidaoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
a number of classics and my 4dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You are right to be pissed for about an hour. Then let it go. No big deal - no harm, no foul.

CGCarolinaBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Rachel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base (Hubby) 2021 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Stupid question argument with the wife currious what people think?

My father in law visiting for xmas we want me to drive 1 hrs to show my bronco to some relative ... they are big fan of bronco ....
I just got my 2 dr with sas .... i say sure no problem....

When we are there my father in law ask to pop the hood to see the engine.... so far so good...

But then I step away to talk to someone and when I turn around the friend of my inlaw have is hand in the engine bay and unscreew the oil cap for few feet aways i was not sure what it was doing but i was shock I was shock and very piss because he took the liberty to do that whotout asking because is a relative of my inlaw i did say nothing and walk quick to see whar it was doing exactly ..... i keep it quiet.... when i close the hood the idiot start to grab the trail sight and shake the bronco to see the ifs working I guess .... it a piece of plastic i will never do that to somebody else vehicule in case the plastic break .... again relative of the inlaw i shut up.......

On the ride home i say something about the idiot.... to my wife and my father inlaw... they both think i am overreacting ......

what you guy think.....

If it was not my inlaw anybody else the will have been clearly notify on the spot loud and clear.....

I told them i whant them to go to a car show and when the owner of the car walk few feet away i want them or anybody who think it ok then reach inside the engine bay and unscreew anything and see what happen..... i think few thing will or might happen....
A-someone will get shoot
B-someone will end up on their ass
C-someone will have missing teeth
D-they will get yell at they will never do it again
E-who know

Let me know what you think and what you will do

It not that big of thing .... but i am f...piss

Ask me again to drive to show it again ... and see how i will be my respond ....
Wow!!! Your not over reacting. Keep your hands off of my vehicle buddy!!!!!! This reminds me of a time I had a 4 sale sign on my MGB. My Father always said to go to a well lit up place. Well some guy supposedly interested in it asks me to pull over. So I go to the nearest Gas Station in California. He asks me to pop the hood. I do. He is touching stuff. He said he will keep it in mind he has my number. All the way home it is sputtering and backfiring. I barely made it home. A miracle I live to tell this! It never had any issues till this Creepo touched my car. A mechanic looked at it and said my spark plugs are all mixed up and not on the proper spot. He wanted to know who did this. So I can relate. I was 21 at the time and probably would be dead right now. Not same incident. But I don’t like anyone touching my Vehicles. My daughter just had her new 2021 Ford Explorer ST jacked up at a Ford Dealership just having them install blacked out Ford Emblems. The idiot caused dents all around the body of her car trying to get the emblem off. Now they got to pay $1600.00 to fix the damages their service guy caused to her car.

Sponsored

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
I thought your response was entirely appropriate. Who the hell takes off an oil cap? What did he think he'd find? Then he decides to test the breaking point of a part. You tolerated more stupid than I could...

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

RimrockPaul

Base
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Stupid question argument with the wife currious what people think?

My father in law visiting for xmas we want me to drive 1 hrs to show my bronco to some relative ... they are big fan of bronco ....
I just got my 2 dr with sas .... i say sure no problem....

When we are there my father in law ask to pop the hood to see the engine.... so far so good...

But then I step away to talk to someone and when I turn around the friend of my inlaw have is hand in the engine bay and unscreew the oil cap for few feet aways i was not sure what it was doing but i was shock I was shock and very piss because he took the liberty to do that whotout asking because is a relative of my inlaw i did say nothing and walk quick to see whar it was doing exactly ..... i keep it quiet.... when i close the hood the idiot start to grab the trail sight and shake the bronco to see the ifs working I guess .... it a piece of plastic i will never do that to somebody else vehicule in case the plastic break .... again relative of the inlaw i shut up.......

On the ride home i say something about the idiot.... to my wife and my father inlaw... they both think i am overreacting ......

what you guy think.....

If it was not my inlaw anybody else the will have been clearly notify on the spot loud and clear.....

I told them i whant them to go to a car show and when the owner of the car walk few feet away i want them or anybody who think it ok then reach inside the engine bay and unscreew anything and see what happen..... i think few thing will or might happen....
A-someone will get shoot
B-someone will end up on their ass
C-someone will have missing teeth
D-they will get yell at they will never do it again
E-who know

Let me know what you think and what you will do

It not that big of thing .... but i am f...piss

Ask me again to drive to show it again ... and see how i will be my respond ....
I don't know why you would take your
New ride to see this group of miscreants, and open the hood and let one of them screw around with it. I would have a problem with all of this activity.
What kind of people are they? Like the dudes from Deliverance?
Paul in AZ

bkfit

Base
First Name
BK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Spaceship
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Fuck that guy! Should of slapped him like a bitch.

NatureMan

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Basicaly you will feel confident at car show to reach inside the engine bay and do stuff whitout asking and the owner is couple feet aways.... you are a brave idiot..... if you every see my hood open dont event try to put your finger inside .....your finger will be missing
It sounds like you are 0 for 1 in that department so far.

Sponsored

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Basicaly you will feel confident at car show to reach inside the engine bay and do stuff whitout asking and the owner is couple feet aways.... you are a brave idiot..... if you every see my hood open dont event try to put your finger inside .....your finger will be missing
Watch out everyone! We have a tough guy here who is willing to slam his hood on your fingers but can’t muster the strength to ask a family friend to cool it with the Bronco touching! 😂

NatureMan

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Watch out everyone! We have a tough guy here who is willing to slam his hood on your fingers but can’t muster the strength to ask a family friend to cool it with the Bronco touching! 😂
OP behind the keyboard.
Ford Bronco Overreacting ??? 1640399733954

OP with his FIL and buddy.
Ford Bronco Overreacting ??? 1640399813506

Losy

Raptor
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 1 Raptor, GL63, S7
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

i can see why you got upset. Like when you have a new puppy or baby and someone tries to swing them by their arms or play rough. You waited a long time for your Bronco and spent a good deal of money on it. That guy is strange. But wife is going to side with her Dad. You kept your composure. Situations like this just agree to disagree and go drive that Bronco and clear your head.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.