Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I know I'm in the minority, but I think it looks good. Everyone knows its a BRONCO without it being spelled out. The bar blocking the words gives it a tough look like "doesnt matter what the words say, this bar screams rugged". But then again I'm also a fan of Nolan having his movies' dialogue drowned out by music, and JJ Abrams frequently using lens flares in his movies. So I understand how my/these views can be unorthodox.

...I also adore the star wars prequels, Jar Jar included
Don't get me wrong, I don't care either way, but from a branding viewpoint I just can't imagine why go with this bar when literally a bar of any other size wouldn't cover up the letters. Just makes me chuckle at what a blunder some of these decisions are. Even if they are actually inconsequential.

I'm a function over form guy but the function wouldn't change if they had just moved it. Strange choices.

Also...I don't like any Star Wars. Never made it through a single one. Ha.
Sponsored

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Don't get me wrong, I don't care either way, but from a branding viewpoint I just can't imagine why go with this bar when literally a bar of any other size wouldn't cover up the letters. Just makes me chuckle at what a blunder some of these decisions are. Even if they are actually inconsequential.

I'm a function over form guy but the function wouldn't change if they had just moved it. Strange choices.
I have built a few front and rear bumpers ,there is a point when you hold the bar you just bent and in your minds eye it either looks good or it needs to be taller or shorter.
Maybe thats what happened it looked too tall or goofy shorter?
Dont sweat it that thing is bolt on cut the tube at the mount and shorten it if it bothers you . Any welder shop could do this for ya.

Willow

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
As much as I want a fun, unique color, the white keeps pulling me back.

I can't bring myself to do silver. Carbonized Gray is not bad but its still gray.
I'm not a red fan at all. Race Red is too bright and lacks depth. Rapid Red is not bad but I'd have to see it in person.
VB is too light for me. AMB is too dark. Lightning Blue is beautiful but not available on my poverty-spec base.
I have had a slew of black vehicles. My current truck is black. I need a change.

But I keep coming back to the white. Its such a clean color that looks great on the Bronco.
cactus gray is soft mint color. I like it so far. Agree. Light color looks neat.

Sponsored

BLTN

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Badlands; '95 Jeep XJ; '05 F-350; '07 Camry
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can't do white...XJ is white...one is enough...

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am a little slow. Please explain so I can stay in the clear.
Just a joke, you’re good lol. I said in an earlier post that I didn’t want to hear any more complaints about the Sasquatch roof rack since you can get one essentially for free from the dealer.(using the fordpass points from buying your Bronco)

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base

Also...I don't like any Star Wars. Never made it through a single one. Ha.
Not really a Star Wars fan here either, The Mandalorian has been really good though. More of a western than anything else.
probably goes that high to not block the license plate that mounts in that space just below it.
I can’t tell if I’m supposed to laugh or cry at this.

Sponsored

Overland_A51

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I can’t tell if I’m supposed to laugh or cry at this.
It’s ok to shed a tear , that license plate mount is awful but I understand there’s probably not another good spot for it. Hopefully the dealer won’t install mine if not I’ll be replacing the plastic piece and run without a front plate.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well we used have a lot of humor around here, I guess everyone is to uptight with all the delays to appreciate it anymore :censored:

@Toccoa and @EvlNvrDys
Where did you guys go?
Dude. Are you crazy?!

Don’t call those guys out...

...we’re finally gaining some ground on them!

Ford Bronco Oxford White 2D Sasquatch Badlands Bronco 421895CF-AA72-442E-ACFD-A94AFF8D4F50

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I see that the “B.O.” is back. ? That bar makes no sense.
Maybe you could paint R O N C on the brush guard :)

Definitely a not starter for me....aftermarkert