Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I had my local township police department (Silver Springs PA) inform me it was illegal to drive without doors.

No ticket, but Turns out Pennsylvania is the only state with no door laws. Looks like legislation is in progress to get the law off the books.

Any ever get a ticket for this? Doors are staying off. Don’t tread on me!!!!!!
Sponsored

PaBronco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon, 2022 F-150 Lightning Pro
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I had my local township police department (Silver Springs PA) inform me it was illegal to drive without doors.

No ticket, but Turns out Pennsylvania is the only state with no door laws. Looks like legislation is in progress to get the law off the books.

Any ever get a ticket for this? Doors are staying off. Don’t tread on me!!!!!!
I was gassing up in Shiremanstown about a year ago and the officer running a speed trap from the parking lot said he would have a hard time if one of his men handed out a ticket for no doors, "because it looks cool."
Head to the Poconos or Bloomsburg area, and you will likely get a ticket.
It is technically illegal, but most locals do not bother you unless they are looking for a reason to stop you.

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got a warning, no ticket.

I'm a former PA resident and was aware of the law. "I'll put the doors back on once we stop for dinner" was the thought process—obviously not my most intelligent thought of all time. But thankfully no ticket, I suspect the out-of-state plates helped.

cbrenthus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BadSquatch, '02 T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The law states you must run OEM - this is why I ordered mine with the tube doors because now they are on the window sticker which I keep a copy of in my glove compartment ;)
Sponsored