First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I’ve saved up for the last 2 years while waiting and understand those saying to invest it and take a loan. I just can’t bring myself to make a $1k payment every month, even if that cash is sitting there making money. I’ll just invest that money every month and live debt free
Sponsored

Peppington

Outer Banks
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If you don’t want to have a huge monthly payment or debt that’s ok. But in general if you can get less than 5% interest rate on anything it would behoove you to just finance it, especially on a depreciating asset like a car.

Pootypoot

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There’s no way I’d take 75K of my hard earned money and slap it all on the table at once. I’d rather pay the interest charge knowing I have that cash if I need it in an emergency then have a paid off car that’s losing value faster than I can count.

computertom

Raptor
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'80 911SC, '22 Raptor, & '22 R1T
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
There’s no way I’d take 75K of my hard earned money and slap it all on the table at once. I’d rather pay the interest charge knowing I have that cash if I need it in an emergency then have a paid off car that’s losing value faster than I can count.
That's why a person has an emergency fund ... 3 - 6 months in cash. If I can't float that _and_ buy a toy, I can't afford the toy. Raptors are toys. But again, if you can tell the future, and think that what is happening now makes sense and is easy to plan around, have at it. I don't.
Sponsored