First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara JL 4DR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So after 985 elapsed days from initial reservation, I took a pass on my MY23 Bronco Badlands when it arrived at the dealer. My order was fully loaded - 4DR, Black on Black, 3.6L, LUX, TOW, SAS, Soft Top, and price protection. But after three years, needs changed and order fatigue set-in. I was close to letting my order lapse when MY22 pushed to MY23, but decided to stay the course, largely as I am fond of my dealer and didn't want them to lose an allocation. When I received the "shipped" notice from Ford, I called my rep to let him know my thinking. However, I introduced a friend who lost his order when the email notice to update MY22 > MY23 went to his spam. Fortunately, his order was nearly identical to mine. They worked out a deal for him to purchase the vehicle I ordered for current MSRP, about +$2,500 over my price protected MSRP, which seems fair. The rep is happy because he got the sale after all - had my vehicle hit the lot they would have marked-up +$10,000 and likely another rep would have sold it. Of course my friend is happy, and I am happy as I got my deposit back. I want to thank this forum for all of the terrific updates and insights these past few years, it was extraordinarily helpful as the journey unfolded. Happy trails to you all!

Milestone - Date - Elapsed Days
Reservation - 08/05/20 - 0
Initial Order MY21 - 02/27/21 - 206
Order Updated MY22 - 10/19/21 - 440
Order Updated MY23 - 11/08/22 - 825
MY23 VIN Issued - 02/02/23 - 911
MY23 Built - 03/30/23 - 967
MY23 Shipped - 04/11/23 - 978
MY23 Arrived - 04/17/23 - 985
Sponsored

foreWard

Badlands
First Name
Ward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep GC Trailhawk, 2003 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well done, be sure to tell your friend he has a rare Bronco with a Jeep engine in it though... šŸ˜Ž

Elmosaurus

Badlands
First Name
Elton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜23 Bronco 2dr BL & ā€˜22 Ranger SCrew Lariat Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Itā€™s rough. Can completely understand.
I thought I had managed delay fatigue fine for over two years now. Having it scheduled and then built recently made me think my struggle was finally coming to a close.
But Ford seems to have screwed the pooch on shipping as it seems many of the late March builds are stuck waiting in a lot somewhere for shipping space on a train.
It honestly feels like a major setback, watching builds that were completed two weeks after yours arrive at a dealership and Iā€™m at a point where I am starting to question the purchase all over again.

TXBoy79

Wildtrak
First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sucks but I feel ya...at least you got your friend hooked up so good job!

Sponsored

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Glad some good was able to come out of it.
Take care šŸ¤ 

monsterfd

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 raptor widebody 37s, 2018 raptor 2018 JKU 35s
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

sucks, I was a day 1 reservation holder, I didnt mind waiting since I was price protected but seeing what res holders have to go through these days would get to me too

GeoBig

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco, 1974 MG Midget
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No rhyme nor reason to it -- I ordered my 23 at the end of October 2022 (loaded-out Badlands like yours, plus the MIC hard top and optional wheels, but minus SAS) and had it in my garage in five months. Not 100% sure how the ordering queue works, but it definitely can be weird.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Itā€™s rough. Can completely understand.
I thought I had managed delay fatigue fine for over two years now. Having it scheduled and then built recently made me think my struggle was finally coming to a close.
But Ford seems to have screwed the pooch on shipping as it seems many of the late March builds are stuck waiting in a lot somewhere for shipping space on a train.
It honestly feels like a major setback, watching builds that were completed two weeks after yours arrive at a dealership and Iā€™m at a point where I am starting to question the purchase all over again.
Been there , done that .....Dirt Mountain 1.0 .... I truly feel for you guys.
The post build delays are the absolute worst part about it.

You KNOW it is there.
But there isn't a DAMN thing you or anybody else can do about it.
AANNDD
NOBODY can give you the slightest bit if info as to why or how long.

In the meantime, the rest of B6G is all, at least yours is built.....
I'll say it again, the post build delay was the WORST part of it.

Stay pumped. :rolleyes:
Sponsored