Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None... hurry up Ford!
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Everyone is totally in love with it being gray.

s/
If only all the fenders, lights, body, top, interior & tires could be gray too...

Can I get a bottle of gray spray paint with my order so I can paint myself gray too??

#Fpersonality
Sponsored

MJJ

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Rubicon, Jeep Wagoneer, Colorado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This exact vehicle/color with the modular black hard top is my top choice. Although I wish badlands offered sport mode like the wildtrak.
Google the difference between sport and Baja mode. Baja mode is the beast mode. That comes on the badlands making sport somewhat irrelevant in my opinion. The only thing that it loses vs sport mode is the steering isnā€™t as direct.

Bronco_CA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TIE Fighter
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'm starting to think that the grey top thing is a Ford marketing stunt. Keeps everyone talking about the Bronco pre-production.

Then switch to black for production and give everyone a sigh of relief.
Carbonized gray top looks fine as-is, to me. Would much rather avoid the fading and go with CG. If anything, Ford is doing future Bronco owners a favor. Canā€™t understand why people would want a top that will inevitably fade.

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Carbonized gray top looks fine as-is, to me. Would much rather avoid the fading and go with CG. If anything, Ford is doing future Bronco owners a favor. Canā€™t understand why people would want a top that will inevitably fade.
They also use it on other vehicles. I have a contractor's Transit in my driveway right now and the bumpers and plastic trim down the side are definitely not black.

Sponsored

ronstar

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I guess I donā€™t mind the grey that much , but the flares should at least match the roof and grill in my opinion. But my personal preference is black. That rapid red wildtrak does look sweet though.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I know itā€™s been pointed out already, but that logo bug/bronco nation watermark is borderline disrespectful. I work inside the video and photo world - this is the worst placement and use Iā€™ve ever seen. Sounds like hyperbole but honestly, what a ā€œdick moveā€ B-Nation.
They must be having a good laugh at Ford. I wonder how many times this was shared there? :)

Deleted member 13702

Wow, think I hit a nerve with a lot of folks. Thanks for the adjusting the color though.

My point was tongue and cheek in that ford keeps showing colors under certain lights that leave a lot of people more confused than not. As seen in any thread that shows a vehicle.

I don't actually think that the blue oval is conspiring against us. But I also am not the biggest fan of how they didn't offer the most thrilling colors. I'm a Bronco owner from way back, and was hoping they would have gone with some of the more bold colors they used over the years.

But I will admit the shear number of members that were all hot and bothered by my original comment gave me a good laugh. Lighten up peeps. Yall sounding more and more like this is a paid forum that might put their logo on on someone's crotch???

zzcoop

Black Diamond
First Name
A-A-Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.postrockimages.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
No worries, we just need that B&P ASAP!

tenor.gif

Sponsored

zzcoop

Black Diamond
First Name
A-A-Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.postrockimages.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Also, regarding that "creatively" positioned BN watermarkā€¦ I'll defer to Jim's late, great cousin Christopherā€¦

Ford Bronco Peek at Rapid Red Wildtrak Bronco in Jim Farley interview giphy

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Going to spitball here, but because it's not difficult at all to restore faded black plastic here in 2020 (imagine what's possible in 2021 or 2022 when these reach customers!).

At this point in human history, if you can't restore faded black plastic in mere moments with a chemical then the failure is on you, nobody else.

Oh wow, $15 and enough product to restore the faded fenders on about 100 JEEP's. Yet somehow their owners couldn't figure it out.....

Solution Finish black plastic trim restorer

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Going to spitball here, but because it's not difficult at all to restore faded black plastic here in 2020 (imagine what's possible in 2021 or 2022 when these reach customers!).

At this point in human history, if you can't restore faded black plastic in mere moments with a chemical then the failure is on you, nobody else.

Oh wow, $15 and enough product to restore the faded fenders on about 100 JEEP's. Yet somehow their owners couldn't figure it out.....

That will work wonders on my f-150 wiper cowl.

WNC_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Tacoma 4x4,2017 Honda Civic LX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

How long does the application last?
Sponsored