Sponsored

Percentage of People REFUSING Their Order?

OP
OP
SweetAndPetite

SweetAndPetite

Raptor
First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor, 2015 Convertible Beetle
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Did you really use the word girth?? lol

I would be surprised if people are refusing orders due to gas prices. I'm averaging 18mpg which is way better than my Tacoma. You might find one on the lot but it'll more than likely be marked up.
šŸ˜‚! Yup, thatā€™s where Iā€™m currently at - scouring dealerships - many have canceled orders because the wait has been so long, but nothing has hit their lots yet. Thereā€™s one that I may have lucky with and it has everything I want... The person who ordered it has been going back and forth with the dealership since it was delivered a few days ago, so I filled out all the paperwork in case she finally decides not to take it.

JonD79

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tacoma TRD sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Did you really use the word girth?? lol

I would be surprised if people are refusing orders due to gas prices. I'm averaging 18mpg which is way better than my Tacoma. You might find one on the lot but it'll more than likely be marked up.
I average like 15.5mpg in my 21 trd

OP
OP
SweetAndPetite

SweetAndPetite

Raptor
First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I average like 15.5mpg in my 21 trd
Iā€™m wondering if I should just settle for a two door that is at a dealership near me and swap it out in a year or so once the one I actually ordered comes inā€¦ What are your thoughts?

JonD79

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tacoma TRD sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Iā€™m wondering if I should just settle for a two door that is at a dealership near me and swap it out in a year or so once the one I actually ordered comes inā€¦ What are your thoughts?
Oh I was talking about my 2021 Tacoma TRD. I dont have a bronco yet. Waiting on my order. the gas issue will probably be resolved by the time I get it since I ordered MIC, 2.7 and modular bumper.
I wasnt going to settle for anything. I could get some BD on the lots around here but not the color I want and all are soft top. If you want a 4door dont settle to get something quick

Sponsored

Lava

Big Bend
First Name
Danielle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hey! So, I know we are all in high gear, anticipation of waiting for our trucks to come in, but Iā€™m wondering how many people have refused their orders once theyā€™ve arrived at their dealerships, and will that percentage increase because of rising gas prices? I feel like at the rate things are moving, buying one that was refused may be the only way for some of us to get them in the foreseeable future. Iā€™ve already told my salesperson to call me if anything remotely like I want hits their lot and Iā€™ll be right down, but Iā€™m sure tons of their other clients have as wellā€¦. I was leasing a truck as an ā€œin betweenā€ truck until I got my Bronco, but the dealership just offered to get me out of my lease a year and a half early, and just walking away, so I did. It was a great deal, and Iā€™m hedging my bet that MAYBE Iā€™ll get my Bronco sooner rather than later. As for now, I have a convertible VW Beetle, but man, do I miss having the room (and girth!) of a truck! Fingers crossed for all of us, Friends! šŸ¤žšŸ»šŸ€šŸ¤žšŸ»šŸ€
Weā€™ll. My problem is alittle different some how my bronco got ordered twice and the non Sasquatch one is being built in March :(. So I have to refuse this one and then hope my correct bronco gets built soon. Iā€™m already waiting a year and a half

OP
OP
SweetAndPetite

SweetAndPetite

Raptor
First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Yeah, I know, you are right - I just really need a truck nowā€¦ I thought I could get away with just my convertible, so I got rid of my 2021 Atlas thinking it would be easy to just get a Bronco off the lot if I had to, but I really need the room! That was a huge mistake!

OP
OP
SweetAndPetite

SweetAndPetite

Raptor
First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Oh I was talking about my 2021 Tacoma TRD. I dont have a bronco yet. Waiting on my order. the gas issue will probably be resolved by the time I get it since I ordered MIC, 2.7 and modular bumper.
I wasnt going to settle for anything. I could get some BD on the lots around here but not the color I want and all are soft top. If you want a 4door dont settle to get something quick
Iā€™m also wondering how long people have to pick up their trucks once they come in?

JonD79

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tacoma TRD sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
from what I have seen how dealers are. I would be there the day it comes in. I see some reports of dealers trying to sell customers orders out from under them with big ADM markup. Dealerships where universally hated before now its like nothing but a cesspool of scum at these places. There is probably 2% of the dealerships out there that are actual good dealers

OP
OP
SweetAndPetite

SweetAndPetite

Raptor
First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
from what I have seen how dealers are. I would be there the day it comes in. I see some reports of dealers trying to sell customers orders out from under them with big ADM markup. Dealerships where universally hated before now its like nothing but a cesspool of scum at these places. There is probably 2% of the dealerships out there that are actual good dealers
Hmmm, Iā€™m so curious that I just threw it onto the forum! Should be interesting!šŸ˜œ

Sponsored
OP
OP
SweetAndPetite

SweetAndPetite

Raptor
First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I have offered $5k over MSRP a few times and still shopping. Best one to date for me was Big Bend Hard top 4 door for $15k over and $2.5k for the upgraded bestop soft top... They sold the hard top.
I think my husband would pay just about anything to get me out of his trucks!šŸ˜‚
Sponsored