Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Bonneville
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A friend of mine sent me this link off of craigslist for a guy flipping a bronco that he doesn’t even own yet. Which I can’t imagine is too surprising.

His post is interesting, because he seems to be demanding cash up front at the dealership. Which I find odd. There’s also no information about where his reservation is and what place he is in the ordering process. Other than saying his “early”.

I figured Ford would not want things like this happening. And would do everything they can to stop it, even if it’s hard.
I also assumed if you were going to flip your bronco you would try to load it up with his many features as possible since I know there are a lot of crazies out there that would spend top dollar for top of the line. ?‍♂
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
TyGuy40

TyGuy40

Badlands
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Bonneville
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Name matching FAQ?

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

To be assured of one of the first early deliveries, the reservation holder should be opting for the easy builds avoiding the late availability and commodity constrained items. Get a 4-dr Big Bend with 2.3L soft-top and the order will be put at the front of the line. Take delivery and pull into the 4WP store on the way home. Lift it, stuff it with new tires/wheels and you are on your way. Just obtaining the look will command the premium. Make a new reservation, now and build your dream Bronco for MY22 while counting the cash that you made from flipping the BB early delivery.

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Z plan requires me to hold my Bronco in my name for a period of time (6 months or a year, I can't remember). I would only flip it if I find I don't like it for some reason, but I expect we will see several flipped quickly for high $$$$. the longer the delay on popular options, the more $ some models will bring.

Sponsored

LSU Jonno

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Real question...If you could make $25k on a flip, why wouldn't you flip it? When I take delivery I think I'll go ahead and throw it up on craigslist and see if I get a bite. For $25k, I can lease another vehicle for 2 years, and have enough left over to probably make up the delta between a badlands bronco and a Warthog.

OP
OP
TyGuy40

TyGuy40

Badlands
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Bonneville
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

To be assured of one of the first early deliveries, the reservation holder should be opting for the easy builds avoiding the late availability and commodity constrained items. Get a 4-dr Big Bend with 2.3L soft-top and the order will be put at the front of the line. Take delivery and pull into the 4WP store on the way home. Lift it, stuff it with new tires/wheels and you are on your way. Just obtaining the look will command the premium. Make a new reservation, now and build your dream Bronco for MY22 while counting the cash that you made from flipping the BB early delivery.
interesting. A re-seller I know is asking people to deck out a four-door or two door with all the highest trim options and features you possibly can. And then is saying he has buyers overseas that will pay $10-$20,000 over MSRP if not more. Although I do agree, the more gadgets and gizmos and things you want attached to the bronco the bigger chance your car could get delayed.

luckily I made a lot of money over the last week with GameStop stock. So I should be set either way.?

atonge40

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'd flip my Bronco if I could get a short term lease and then get one in 2022, but that seems like a lot of work. I just want to enjoy my Bronco.

Philvis77

Black Diamond
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Real question...If you could make $25k on a flip, why wouldn't you flip it? When I take delivery I think I'll go ahead and throw it up on craigslist and see if I get a bite. For $25k, I can lease another vehicle for 2 years, and have enough left over to probably make up the delta between a badlands bronco and a Warthog.
As much as I want mine yesterday, I couldn't refuse a $25k flip.

LSU Jonno

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As much as I want mine yesterday, I couldn't refuse a $25k flip.
Same here. It's terrible waiting for this thing, but man, everything has a price right?

Sponsored
OP
OP
TyGuy40

TyGuy40

Badlands
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Bonneville
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Tempting. I want to dig a little deeper and see how the market reacts. Curious to see what it is in the highest demand. I have to imagine 2-Doors with best trims, options, etc.
Sponsored