First Name
Wasichu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond 4 Door 2.3 MT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
PSA, don’t buy the Markups from these stealerships!
985E8D83-61C3-4FA6-8F9D-B4F4F2E0EF8F.jpeg

Went to two different dealerships in Albuquerque today and I have an order with one of them. There were 13 new Broncos at one dealership and 3 at their used dealership.

Asked for close to MSRP in place of my order but they said people are buying the $20k markup ones, which I highly doubt.
While talking in the parking lot a salesperson pulls up in a new Wildtrak (looks like he drove to lunch) claiming he sold it yesterday for $78k. These instances are dealers flipping trucks for Markups. Really close to just moving on and working with Rivian and Tesla.

Just wait these scammers out and they will be forced to return to ethical business practices.
I ordered my BD, 2.3, MT, MIC almost 6 months ago from Chalmers in ABQ, and haven'y heard from my salesman since I drove off their lot; about ready to cancel and look at the 2022 Tundra w/Off Road package and 6.5' bed, since I'd be trading in my 2021 Trail Boss.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Cogentfire

Cogentfire

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I ordered my BD, 2.3, MT, MIC almost 6 months ago from Chalmers in ABQ, and haven'y heard from my salesman since I drove off their lot; about ready to cancel and look at the 2022 Tundra w/Off Road package and 6.5' bed, since I'd be trading in my 2021 Trail Boss.
Yeah, I originally ordered with Power Ford in ABQ and my sale guy left and the dealer claims they have no record of my order and it was “lost”. I was the dummy for not asking for order receipt, but that was back in March 2021 when the process was weird.

Now I have a new order with Rich Ford done on last day to order 3/7/2022 because of the Power Ford fiasco. Hope Rich Ford wants to keep a life long customer happy, but time will tell. I heard Chalmers is alright.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yeah, I originally ordered with Power Ford in ABQ and my sale guy left and the dealer claims they have no record of my order and it was “lost”. I was the dummy for not asking for order receipt, but that was back in March 2021 when the process was weird.
March of 21 you still needed a reservation. I reserved 12 April 21. What does your Ford Account say?

Tacanta14

Black Diamond
First Name
Wasichu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Now I have a new order with Rich Ford done on last day to order 3/7/2022 because of the Power Ford fiasco. Hope Rich Ford wants to keep a life long customer happy, but time will tell. I heard Chalmers is alright.
Chalmers seemed to be, but not hearing from the salesman at all is a little rude; he also said that the towing was 2500, and when I said it was 3500, he argued with me, and also didn't know that there were speakers in the kick panels. I heard good things about Powers so you should be OK!

Tacanta14

Black Diamond
First Name
Wasichu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Chalmers seemed to be, but not hearing from the salesman at all is a little rude; he also said that the towing was 2500, and when I said it was 3500, he argued with me, and also didn't know that there were speakers in the kick panels. I heard good things about Powers so you should be OK!
I meant Rich!

Sponsored

RHeinz

Badlands
First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Willys CJ3A, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I only got one order confirmation email from Ford about a month after the order. Nothing else from either Ford or the dealer. So, I made it my business to go to the dealer and get to know the sales manager face to face, once a month or so, ”Ronny, How’s my order doing?” I made it a habit to visit if only to say hi. They were the first ones that were able to provide me with a VIN and estimated build date, still no emails from Ford. I’m sure the Customers weren’t suppose to just walk into the sales managers office, and I’m pretty sure it made the sales people on the floor very uncomfortable, but fuck it.

I’m sure there are still people who are 99’ed and don’t know it.

Tacanta14

Black Diamond
First Name
Wasichu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I only got one order confirmation email from Ford about a month after the order. Nothing else from either Ford or the dealer. So, I made it my business to go to the dealer and get to know the sales manager face to face, once a month or so, ”Ronny, How’s my order doing?” I made it a habit to visit if only to say hi. They were the first ones that were able to provide me with a VIN and estimated build date, still no emails from Ford. I’m sure the Customers weren’t suppose to just walk into the sales managers office, and I’m pretty sure it made the sales people on the floor very uncomfortable, but fuck it.

I’m sure there are still people who are 99’ed and don’t know it.
If it wasn't a 350 mile round trip, I'd do that as well! I did get an email from Ford, but that's it. I'm 69, and hope I get my Bronco while I can still enjoy it!

RHeinz

Badlands
First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Willys CJ3A, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If it wasn't a 350 mile round trip, I'd do that as well! I did get an email from Ford, but that's it. I'm 69, and hope I get my Bronco while I can still enjoy it!
Shit, sorry. My dealer is 15 minutes away. That makes it a little easier. For me, phoning is somewhat impersonal. I’m 71. Waited 318 days to get mine. As many posters here have stated, it was worth the wait (in my case).

Tacanta14

Black Diamond
First Name
Wasichu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Shit, sorry. My dealer is 15 minutes away. That makes it a little easier. For me, phoning is somewhat impersonal. I’m 71. Waited 318 days to get mine. As many posters here have stated, it was worth the wait (in my case).
No apologies necessary! I'll probably just ride it out, and hopefully get my Bronco one of these days; wouldn't be surprised if it turns into a '23 model, which I'm OK with, because maybe they'll have ironed out all the glitches with their new quality control guy.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
This is going to be a topic of this forum for a long time to come since I believe Broncos are going to be in short supply for more than a few more years. Values and prices will remain high.
I'm not convinced of that. Reason being this is supposed to be a high volume vehicle for Ford. The bean counters plotted it out that way in terms of revenue.

Longer term, it won't do for Ford to miss production line targets. Ford needs to hit production targets to meet desired revenues on a high volume vehicle.

Sponsored

VegasJason

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley 04 FLHRSI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

there is a dealership in vegas that is buying Broncos and selling them as used and was asking as much as 35k over MSRP .
Yes! Ford country in Henderson.