Sponsored

Percentage of People REFUSING Their Order?

OP
OP
SweetAndPetite

SweetAndPetite

Raptor
First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor, 2015 Convertible Beetle
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
šŸ˜ƒUPDATE: I think I found one! Someone placed and order, and it was already pulled by Ford, but they decided to passā€¦ It should be here by May. I put a refundable deposit on it, and now Iā€™m just crossing my fingers!šŸ˜ƒ
Sponsored

OP
OP
SweetAndPetite

SweetAndPetite

Raptor
First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor, 2015 Convertible Beetle
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
šŸ˜ƒUPDATE: I think I found one! Someone placed and order, and it was already pulled by Ford, but they decided to passā€¦ It should be here by May. I put a refundable deposit on it, and will just keep my fingers crossed now!šŸ˜ƒ

Hey! So, I know we are all in high gear, anticipation of waiting for our trucks to come in, but Iā€™m wondering how many people have refused their orders once theyā€™ve arrived at their dealerships, and will that percentage increase because of rising gas prices? I feel like at the rate things are moving, buying one that was refused may be the only way for some of us to get them in the foreseeable future. Iā€™ve already told my salesperson to call me if anything remotely like I want hits their lot and Iā€™ll be right down, but Iā€™m sure tons of their other clients have as wellā€¦. I was leasing a truck as an ā€œin betweenā€ truck until I got my Bronco, but the dealership just offered to get me out of my lease a year and a half early, and just walking away, so I did. It was a great deal, and Iā€™m hedging my bet that MAYBE Iā€™ll get my Bronco sooner rather than later. As for now, I have a convertible VW Beetle, but man, do I miss having the room (and girth!) of a truck! Fingers crossed for all of us, Friends! šŸ¤žšŸ»šŸ€šŸ¤žšŸ»šŸ€

djacob67

Big Bend
First Name
Dana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Big Bend Hot Pepper Red
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Was contacted by the dealer I placed my order from. Another customer walked away from their order that they have arriving next month and it was offered to me....salesperson then said that the dealer is charging 10K ADM on units that aren't ordered. Hard pass from me there.
15k upcharge on the same thing in Ohio.

TP1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
15k upcharge on the same thing in Ohio.
They "came down" to 5k over and I still passed since it wasn't the exact build I was looking for. Neighbor said he saw a Wildtrak on a dealer lot in Dallas and called the dealer and they wanted 25k ADM.

CJK

Outer Banks
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mazda 2
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If you are looking for girth- the bronco is not it. Not any girthier, maybe even less than my Tacoma...it is still comfortable though.
Do you mean the interior? I am 6ā€™2ā€ tall and long legged. I found the bronco quite comfortable for both sear room and leg room.

Sponsored

mjbk12

Badlands
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Very true! Iā€™m just wondering on the probability hoping I can get one off the lotā€¦ Also, things change in peoplesā€™ lives, so what may have been a good idea 18 months ago, may not work for them now - I almost bought a convertible Beetle years ago, but found out we were having a baby, so SUV city it was! Ha! Fifteen years later, I now have my little dream car, and once I get my Bronco, Iā€™ll have the best of all worlds!šŸ„°
There are some Broncos available at dealers, you just have to look. I know a local dealership in Collinsville Illinois has 5 Broncos on their lot that are for sale. Jack Schmitt Ford. I dont know about pricing on them but i received an email this morning saying they had some in stock. I fortunately have mine and am very happy that i was lucky to purchase through Granger in Iowa.

BESKAR4

Badlands
First Name
Lyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do you mean the interior? I am 6ā€™2ā€ tall and long legged. I found the bronco quite comfortable for both sear room and leg room.
Oh it was comfortable, just not truck-F150- girth.

Reactions: CJK

Classic28

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There are some Broncos available at dealers, you just have to look. I know a local dealership in Collinsville Illinois has 5 Broncos on their lot that are for sale. Jack Schmitt Ford. I dont know about pricing on them but i received an email this morning saying they had some in stock. I fortunately have mine and am very happy that i was lucky to purchase through Granger in Iowa.
They have a my21 badlands for $70k and a used my21 big bend for $64k.

CJK

Outer Banks
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mazda 2
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Oh it was comfortable, just not truck-F150- girth.
Yeah true. I am coming from an F150. Sold it for good money but thought I would get my bronco by may of this year. Now maybe May of 2023ā€¦.maybe. Should have kept my f150.

Sponsored

Broncoitus

Black Diamond
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Black Diamond-Sasquatch-Cactus Gray-4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That is exactly how I got mine on Dec 24th... Merry Christmas to me. Someone ordered a Black Diamond with Sasquatch Pkg in Cactus Grey and I just happened to call the lot before anyone had put a deposit on it. Had to pay 5K over MSRP but like a fresh cut its had time to heal.

pr0b

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hey! So, I know we are all in high gear, anticipation of waiting for our trucks to come in, but Iā€™m wondering how many people have refused their orders once theyā€™ve arrived at their dealerships, and will that percentage increase because of rising gas prices? I feel like at the rate things are moving, buying one that was refused may be the only way for some of us to get them in the foreseeable future. Iā€™ve already told my salesperson to call me if anything remotely like I want hits their lot and Iā€™ll be right down, but Iā€™m sure tons of their other clients have as wellā€¦. I was leasing a truck as an ā€œin betweenā€ truck until I got my Bronco, but the dealership just offered to get me out of my lease a year and a half early, and just walking away, so I did. It was a great deal, and Iā€™m hedging my bet that MAYBE Iā€™ll get my Bronco sooner rather than later. As for now, I have a convertible VW Beetle, but man, do I miss having the room (and girth!) of a truck! Fingers crossed for all of us, Friends! šŸ¤žšŸ»šŸ€šŸ¤žšŸ»šŸ€
Did you really use the word girth?? lol

I would be surprised if people are refusing orders due to gas prices. I'm averaging 18mpg which is way better than my Tacoma. You might find one on the lot but it'll more than likely be marked up.
Sponsored