Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was dreaming of a 2.7 manual trans manual tcase, but those are not happening. Otherwise quite satisfied with what I have seen. I am not one who has put in a reservation though. I will hopefully be buying later next year bu who knows what the future will bring.

Bronco-chris

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord LOL
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Is anyone out there perfectly content with the Models as they are equipped? It seems like I see a lot of complaints or at least unsatisfied comments about the models and are already talking about aftermarket add ons.

I myself am pretty well pleased with the Badlands 4 model. Sure I may add the Sasquatch pkg and in a perfect world I would like to see the 2.7L, automatic tranny & hardtop standard on that model but the world ain't perfect and I am really excited to picking up my new Bronco next year!

My last Bronco was a 1976 and I have missed it since I sold it 20 years ago. As a matter of fact if I still had it I could sell it and pay cash for my new one.
I'm digging most of what we think will be offered. Only thing I'm not completely sold on are the wheels/tires offered w Sasquatch. If that's my biggest complaint then I'm pretty happy.

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It doesn’t make me a sandwich or get me a beer from the fridge so no I am not content. :D

Sponsored

mcalpal

Black Diamond
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am content with the FE and I don't care what limits Ford puts on it (interior, etc). I've never had a fully optioned vehicle for myself before and am looking forward to it. Our fully optioned CX-9 is the wife's and was bought used while I drove my base Altima commuting 90 miles a day and toyed around with 944s without AC and barely functioning windows. We're a one car family now due to COVID and I'm hoping to put half or more down when the time comes for delivery so I'm pretty excited about everything. I don't have the build up that everyone else has and was pretty close to pulling the trigger on a Jeep Sahara Altitude trim as recently as a month ago but glad I waited.

cybersal

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm a pretty humble guy, so I'm very content. If the Base model doesn't come in yellow (I drive a yellow Escape), I can have it painted. I'm thrilled to finally be able to drive a Bronco, it's been my dream ride for decades.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm mostly OK. Things I wanted that we're not getting are cooled seats, power tilt wheel and memory seat. Those may seem petty, but it makes it a lot easier for entry and exit for big guys. The manual tilt function on Fords are generally a total PIA to unlatch the handle and move the wheel each time. Even worse is trying to get your ideal seat position back. It always seems that if someone moves my seat, My position is lost forever.

OP
OP
truth2ak

truth2ak

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
mccoys2nativealaska.net
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am content with the FE and I don't care what limits Ford puts on it (interior, etc). I've never had a fully optioned vehicle for myself before and am looking forward to it. Our fully optioned CX-9 is the wife's and was bought used while I drove my base Altima commuting 90 miles a day and toyed around with 944s without AC and barely functioning windows. We're a one car family now due to COVID and I'm hoping to put half or more down when the time comes for delivery so I'm pretty excited about everything. I don't have the build up that everyone else has and was pretty close to pulling the trigger on a Jeep Sahara Altitude trim as recently as a month ago but glad I waited.
Thats the kind of stuff I was wanting to hear... I kept trying to reserve the FE but the site sept crashing. I am with ya and think I would have made the same choice and started a half down payment between now and ordering time. BTW I see you are from Baltimore, I used to live in Glen Bernie many moons ago.

BOLD Renegade93

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yeah I'd say so for the most part. Not being able to get the 2.7 with a manual stinks, but that 2.3 has some guts. I'm a big exhaust kinda guy and the 2.3 sounds like a fart can with almost every aftermarket system. The 7 speed is a non-negotiable item for me, so I'll be fine with it!

Android auto on an 8" screen standard is nice, but I love that 12" screen. Just dont know if I'm willing to pay for it though because I want the Black Diamond. Big price increase to Badlands just to have to add on the High package.

Sponsored

ozzirc

Base
First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
Is anyone out there perfectly content with the Models as they are equipped? It seems like I see a lot of complaints or at least unsatisfied comments about the models and are already talking about aftermarket add ons.

I myself am pretty well pleased with the Badlands 4 model. Sure I may add the Sasquatch pkg and in a perfect world I would like to see the 2.7L, automatic tranny & hardtop standard on that model but the world ain't perfect and I am really excited to picking up my new Bronco next year!

My last Bronco was a 1976 and I have missed it since I sold it 20 years ago. As a matter of fact if I still had it I could sell it and pay cash for my new one.
I'm happy with the base 2dr 2.3 7 spd I like the steel wheels. The only thing I'm hopping for is that I can get the vinyl wash out interior and a roof rack on it. Last Bronco I bought new was '84, it was also my last SUV. Been in Ford trucks since then.

EcobeastRyan

Base
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 fusion se
Your Bronco Model
Base
Since I’m getting a base manual 2dr I’m very content. I have the freedoms to build how I want with a blank slate. This will be my first off-road/4x4 vehicle coming from the stance world. It will be a steep learning curve for sure But I’m up for the challenge

Jason

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands & 2023 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am very content.

Sure, I have my opinions on packages and such, but Ford gave us a ton of amazing options. If you have some angst about white roof availability, the gray-ish hard top, why velocity blue isn't available at launch, or no Manual Sasquatch (but seriously Ford ...), head over to Chevy's website and build the best Blazer possible. Let that sink in, and watch the premier video of the Bronco again. All of a sudden the Bronco will look a whole lot better!

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m one of the complainers. No manual with the 2.7 and no Squatch with manual are painful realities
Sponsored