Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E63S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was visiting a friend over the Thanksgiving weekend and Peter's Mill Run Trail was near by so we decided to make a day out of it. This is an easy trail about 8 miles long and we started from the south entrance going up hill. The first 1 1/2 - 2 miles were the the trickiest and things were just very rocky after that. We met another family in a Bronco along the way. Unfortunately, they were having issues with their poor dog getting motion sickness. We did the rest of the trail together, stopping a couple of times because of the dog getting sick. The whole trail took around 2 hours with all the stops, but I would guess most people would probably be able to do the trail in about an 1h30m-1h45m going north to south (down hill). It was a lot of fun, especially for an off-roading newbie like me. My buddies kids enjoyed rolling through the "poop mud" over and over. As for the Bronco, it handled everything easily. There were only a couple of times that I heard something scraping on the bottom, but it sounded very minor. I have to say that the stay-bar disconnect was a huge help in making the ride much more comfortable, especially over 2 hours. I didn't have my GoPro with me since this was an unplanned adventure. However, I did capture everything on my dash cam.

Sponsored