Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good thing I’m getting a Badlands!

Also, I dont know how my girlfriend would feel about me getting frisky with a coworker in the back seat. I’m in construction which is 99% dudes.....you do the math.

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
Are you proposing we get Ford to sell us a Magic Bronco?

Last edited:

Sponsored

Stroopaloop

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GMC canyon all terrain
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Petition Ford to do this to RIGHT a Wrong!

So the Bronco is beautiful and capable and has cool trim names like Badlands and Black Diamond and Outer Banks and Base….Base?! What the bloody!!o_O

So you drive to work in your brand new cool as a cat-that -jumped-off-the-Empire-Freaking-State-Building-and-landed-on-its-feet-Bronco and your cute coworker that you want to go out with (desperately, of course) literally jumps at you and asks what that gorgeous, manly, dripping with testosterone beast is and you proudly, in your deepest and manliest voice proclaim it to be the latest and greatest Bronco!:cool::devilish:
“Which one!” She exclaims, clutching your hairy arm.
Damn, she knows about the trims! They always do!
“The Base”, you squeak, sounding alarmingly like your baby sister.
“Oh”, she says, her grip on your arm lax, her bright eager eyes suddenly downcast and looking away.
There goes your chance for a date to the local Dairy Queen.
Heck, you don’t need to hang out with a Badlands-chaser anyway! You tell yourself, massaging the recently clutched arm.

But seriously though.
The so called Base is in fact the distillation of all the goodness that Ford has created for the new Bronco. It has the genes and all the qualities that create the magic that is the new Bronco. It has all that we really need if we are honest with ourselves. One can add stuff to that basic goodness for enhanced looks or capability but the insultingly named “Base" deserves to be called by what it in fact is, MAGIC.

I think you will agree that Bronco Magic sounds a whole lot better than Bronco Base. It conveys the sense that the Magic trim has all the magic that the Bronco needs and Ford will be astute to know that in its elemental form the Bronco’s magic is being proclaimed with pride! A name that is descriptive and does away with calling the enchanting Bronco a name it does not deserve.

If you feel that Ford should change the name of Bronco's first trim level to Magic, I implore you to respond with a Yes!

We know that Ford does watch our wonderful b6g forum and if they are smart (which they certainly are, having created the new Bronco! [a little flattery]), and want to do what is right at many levels, they should consider it. There is still plenty of time for them to make this change which is simple but impactful.
30 seconds of my life. Gone. Forever.

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ford Bronco Petition Ford to RIGHT a WRONG! 1598491079339

But seriously?... That’s a negative on “magic”. I’m driving a Bronco, not an FM radio station.

Sponsored

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Tremor 7.3, 21 Badlands Sasquatch Stick(order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Buy a Badlands. Or just call it the Sasquatch!

OP
OP
zaki

zaki

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Lexus LS 500;'94 Acura NSX;'13 Landcruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If you're that concerned about the status symbol that your Bronco is and if you plan to use it to impress babes, definitely do not buy a base model!
Impress babes?:eek:
Quite the opposite!
You may want to read it again, I think.;)
Sponsored