Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If you don't care about rocks destroying your rocker panels and doors, by all means go with smaller flares. I was out on fire roads that are dirt and rock last weekend. The stock sasquatch tires eat rocks for breakfast and spit them out only when you're going 40+ miles an hour. They got thrown out so fast I have gouges out of my flares that cover the rear wheels not to mention chips all along the bottom of my doors now. Make sure you stock up on touch up paint, you're definitely going to need it.
Sponsored

OP
OP
B Miller

B Miller

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you don't care about rocks destroying your rocker panels and doors, by all means go with smaller flares. I was out on fire roads that are dirt and rock last weekend. The stock sasquatch tires eat rocks for breakfast and spit them out only when you're going 40+ miles an hour. They got thrown out so fast I have gouges out of my flares that cover the rear wheels not to mention chips all along the bottom of my doors now. Make sure you stock up on touch up paint, you're definitely going to need it.
True they do, mud flaps are the best solution for that. Waiting for someone to perfect that design :)

Blaven

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

True they do, mud flaps are the best solution for that. Waiting for someone to perfect that design :)
Yeah they are all terrible that I've seen. I have since custom cut Xpel PPF film and put it from the crease on the doors down to the bottom of the doors on mine to negate the rock chips for now.

OP
OP
B Miller

B Miller

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah they are all terrible that I've seen. I have since custom cut Xpel PPF film and put it from the crease on the doors down to the bottom of the doors on mine to negate the rock chips for now.
That's a great idea. I'll investigate that for sure.

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP, looks good! Unfortunately here would not pass inspection.

Sponsored

Alpha1_Silverback

Badlands
First Name
AARON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Isn't wheel poke going to cause the sides of the Bronco to get chipped up? Seems like a huge price to pay just to look cool.
I am running 1.5" wheel spacers, 315/70/17 tires with standard flares. I do not have a single stone chip. I believe it has a lot to do with the tires you are running.

Fade2Black

Black Diamond
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Sashquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Here's a few photos of a sasquatch badlands with standard (non sasquatch) fender flares. Some folks have asked about this so here you go! (The Carbonized Grey One)

1111.jpg

2222.jpg
I want to do the same with mine. Where did get your non-sasquatch fenders? Trade with someone local, dealership, ??

OP
OP
B Miller

B Miller

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I want to do the same with mine. Where did get your non-sasquatch fenders? Trade with someone local, dealership, ??
Traded with a local member. I know someone who's selling for $300 in Oregon if interested.

Stache12

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Base
thanks for posting these pictures, I'm looking to get painted OBX flares on my sasquatch and was wondering about the fit.

Fade2Black

Black Diamond
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Sashquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Traded with a local member. I know someone who's selling for $300 in Oregon if interested.
Appreciate the reply. I think I will do the same here in Austin, Texas. Some place a bit more convenient for me.

Sponsored

ElBronc

Black Diamond
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Sas looks great with the regular flares. I think I'd rather do this than put wheel spacers. Does anyone know if the capable bumper can have caps swapped out like the rear bumper to line it up with the flares?

JRS1

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Mine is a non-Sasquatch with Sasquatch wheels and 315/70/17 Wildpeaks so the exact same look/poke I believe. I installed a 1.25” leveling kit on the front as well.

2B171F58-FDCE-4CD7-B413-2EB61DB9BF76.jpeg
659CA239-0DAC-42D9-B707-F508B8703884.jpeg
555C1BD6-D1D3-460B-BFE3-8B1E03276101.jpeg
6506F18E-793B-4653-A827-21B99B5C3C5A.jpeg
793F6889-5AE6-46CD-87DF-9161D7AC08F2.jpeg
why does the beadlock on your wheels look darker than the sasquatch wheels i've been seeing, did you have them painted?

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
why does the beadlock on your wheels look darker than the sasquatch wheels i've been seeing, did you have them painted?
Powdercoated for $200. I was too lazy to paint them. :)

Ford Bronco Photo: Standard Flares Installed on a Sasquatch A05B5DB2-068E-4311-8FD4-146138DE56E5
Sponsored