First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 30AE Mazda MX-5 / 2022 2Door Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Looks great! Love the black, but went with white because Florida is so hot. I have been waiting almost 11 months here for my BD. Should be very soon. Built and waiting in Dearborn since 9/30. Delivery keeps getting pushed back. Current date is 11/28-12/5.

OP
OP
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Looks great! Love the black, but went with white because Florida is so hot. I have been waiting almost 11 months here for my BD. Should be very soon. Built and waiting in Dearborn since 9/30. Delivery keeps getting pushed back. Current date is 11/28-12/5.

I’m located in SWFL, had to Drive to Tampa to pick it up and was only given 3 days to pick it up in the middle of the week.

Now I’m trying to change the wheels for something a bit more aggressive.

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 30AE Mazda MX-5 / 2022 2Door Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’m located in SWFL, had to Drive to Tampa to pick it up and was only given 3 days to pick it up in the middle of the week.

Now I’m trying to change the wheels for something a bit more aggressive.
I ordered mine from Sam Galloway. I would drive to Dearborn to go get it at this point if they would let me.
What size are you going with? I did not get the Sas, I love the look of the steelies. I plan to upgrade to 33 tires at some point.

OP
OP
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
33in tires but once there tires need to be replaced. But some type of wheel with beadlock but mainly to stick out more than these.
Sponsored